The meating

I was getting ready to go back to college for my last year of mechanics, I knew that only six of the original class were coming back and that there was gonna be at least ten new boys to join the class, I have been the only girl in the whole class for the past two years.

Upon the 8th of September I awoke at 7:30 am and started getting ready for the day ahead, I got washed, and dressed myself in the cutest clothes I could find which were my short black dungarees, a black shirt with the words ' forget a castle this princess lives in the garage ' written upon it, my black socks with lace at the top, survey corp converse shoes and a princess jumper, I then put my hair in two plats.

I headed to the bus stop to talk to my friend from a different college who's bus leaves five minutes before mine, Rhys is always there to make me laugh by saying the silliest of things like a word such as folderific which always brings a smile to my face, after Rhys left on his bus I waited for mine to arrive whilst listening to my little playlist.

I got on the bus and sat there dreaming of how I might find my first daddy in amongst the new boys who are joining my class, little did I know that the first new boy I would meet would be a daddy Dom.

Yep that's my little secret that nobody knows except my best friend Bella who I live with, I've been a little since I was seven, I found out when I was sixteen that I'm not the only person who wants to be treated as a little child, so I started to look into it further and decided that I would look for my first daddy and boyfriend in college but to no avail I didn't find a daddy not even in the second year when we had new boys come in.

As I got off the bus I headed to the workshop to talk to the technician Mat who I've talked to since I started college, I got my locker and set my boots and overalls in the locker and headed up the stairs to wait half an hour for my class to begin, I sat there listening to my playlist and read 'the tales of beadle the bard' whilst subconsciously sucking my thumb that's when one of my lectures Jason walked into the hallway with this tall boy.

"Ara this is James he is one of the new students who's transferred here, James this is Ara she is the only girl in your class"

And with that Jason walked off into the office, I sat there still with my thumb in my mouth and stared at a James admiring his features, he was really tall at least six foot with beautiful steel grey eyes and black hair, James smirked as he saw me looking at him with big eyes and sucking my thumb.

" it's very rude to stare, little girls should be polite, or they'll be punished"

The shock of what he just said took me out of my thoughts and I took my thumb out of my mouth when I realised I was sucking it.

"Sorry" I mumbled whilst I looked down at my lap blushing.

"I think we're gonna have fun" James said before Heather came up the stairs to go in the office.

"Morning, glad your back this year I can finally go to the Amsterdam trip" Heather said laughing, she had been nagging me since last year to come back so she could go with me.

James looks at me rather confused before I answer.

"We go to Amsterdam for three weeks with college for work experience"

Before James could say anything else Alex one of the old boys come up the corridor yelling hello to me with a confused look when he sees James.

"Alex this is James he's one of the new guys to join our class, James this is Alex he's been my working partner for the past year and friend for the past two" I say with a smile on my face which seems to upset James.

Slowly but steadily the rest of my class starts to turn up and soon we are waiting for our personal tutor Alison, she was our tutor last year also, soon enough Alison turns up muttering hello's and sorries as she let us in to our class.

Alison introduced herself to the new boys in the class which was about ten new boys, I was sat in my usual seat but instead of Alex being sat next to me I found James there instead, Alison soon introduced us to each other and went over set up for our 'electronic individual learning plan' or eilp for short, as usual I was sat there waiting because I had done that all two weeks ago as I do every year, so I decided instead I would help James to do his rather than wait for Alison to come around.