Clintasha x Daughter!Reader

A/N: I just want to say thank you for over 100K views. I love all of you, I love your positive feedback and your votes. I love all of you guys who love me back! 😂

Warnings:
-Domestic Violence (Mentions)
- Swearing

Word Count: 428 words

Reader's Point of View

I was walking into my boyfriend's apartment. We were going to buy our own house but right now I was just living with him. I heard some other girl moaning in the background. I figured he was just watching a movie and that's as just a scene. Then I heard the girl scream out his name. I growled softly and walked in the room.

He caught a glimpse of me and pushed the girl off of him. He quickly got dressed and looked at me. "She was helping me with something."

"Clearly something I wasn't ready for!" I yelled and went to pack up my things. He gripped my shoulder, I froze, the other girl ran out of the back.

I looked up at him as I turned around. He choked me,"You aren't going anywhere!" He said and started to kiss me. I pushed him away,"Get off of me!" My face turning red.

He gripped my neck harder, I finally got away using my method from training. I was crying, my face puffy and fed. My eyes watery, I couldn't see a thing. I cried softly and ran out of the apartment, I clicked the button of the elevator. He soon walked out after me, I looked a mess.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled loudly. Some neighbor, the nosy one, opened the door. "Don't even bother." I looked down sadly and went to the elevator closing the doors. He growled softly trying to keep it open only to get hurt.

I ran to my car and just sat there. "He told me he loves me."

A random lady walked up to my car

A random lady walked up to my car. She looked like she worked on the streets. Yes, a prostitute. I sighed and slightly cracked my windows. "May I help you?" I asked

"What's wrong?" He voice was soft and sweet.

"Is that you?" I asked looking at my own mother,"Are you in disguise?" I frowned.

She nodded and went inside to change back to normal,"Where's dad?" I asked her.

Dad wasn't there, but I knew he was watching. He always was.

"Mom...he cheated on me!" I cried softly. She sighed and hugged me softly,"Honey...look he wasn't worth it..let's just go." She sighed and took me home.