Um It's Called A Dictionary Thor x Male!Reader

Quick Note: So as you know if you read the last chapter I have started a 'What's Next' thing, so where you guys know what's coming next. And don't forget to vote and comment and share this book amongst your friends and whoever would enjoy this book.

Warnings: None; Really Short --Sorry--

Word Count: 333 Words

Summary: Thor is taking a break from his kingly duties and has been on Earth for a few minutes. While getting use to all the tower/household appliances, he calls them what Asguardians call them and Y/N tried to teach them their proper names.

Y/N's POV:

"Thor please stop calling the toaster that!" I yelled frustrated the the giant.

He huffed and sat down pouting.

Aw! He was so cute!

I just wanna sit by him and touch his face.

Or maybe kiss his face.

Like all over.

I wanna kiss his face all over the place...

Ugh Y/N think...

Thor picked up the remote and aimed it at the lights.

The lights didn't turn on or off at all.

He yelled at the lights and threw the remote.

I decided to sit back and watch the muscly man look around the room like a wolf studying it's prey.

He looked so hot looking animalistic.

I sigh knowing he'll never feel the same.

He's always with that girl...what's her name?

Cane?

Yea her name is Cane.

--It's Jane--

No! I say it's Cane

--Whatever--

I looked at Thor as he walked around the tower like a new puppy marking its territory, expect thankfully he didn't pee on everything.

I smiled heartedly and followed him, "You'll learn one day."

What's Next:

Look!  Avengers x Child!Male!Reader

Summary: Since it's too stereotypical that Loki turns Avengers and Avenger OC/Readers into kids, I have made Wanda turn Y/N into a child. While trying to turn him back they go to a fancy restaurant and I'm pretty sure we all know what happens next.