Tony x Wife!Reader ||"The world needs more Starks."||

Warning(s): Cursing, Tony :3, I did not proof read

Note(s): I realized I haven't made a new chapter in a while so I decided to give you guys this little crappy one. I think it's cute, but it's up to you :3

Pairing(s): Tony x Wife!Reader

Word Count: 597 Words

Reader's Point of View

I looked at the three little plastic tests in my hands. All positive. I sighed softly, I'm only 24 and my husband is about two and a half times my age. I didn't know if I was ready for kids. Guess I have no choice now.

I don't want an abortion because in a couple of years I would feel like I'm missing something and then I would grieve because I would have wanted to see the child grow up. I don't want to give it away because I don't want to end up bumping into the child when it's an adult, I don't want to have to deal with a hurt child because I gave it up. I decided to keep it, but before I can truly decided, I have to tell Tony.

I threw away the tests and washed my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing one of Tony's shirts and nothing else. Average.

I changed my clothes and walked outside, I picked up my Pomeranian, Elf. He licked my face and barked softly. I smiled and nuzzled him gently. I sat on the couch after getting some chips, I let him sit in my lap, I watched tv until Tony decided to leave his lab.

"Morning." He said.

"Afternoon." I chuckled softly as it was 2pm.

"Yeah, whatever." Tony sat beside me and stole some of my chips.

"Hey!" I giggled softly and kissed him.

He kissed me back, "I didn't feel like grabbing my own, sharing is caring."

"No it's not." I laughed softly.

Elf looked at Tony and went to him.

"Does he wanna go outside?" Tony asked.

"We've been married for almost two years and you don't understand what he means by now?" I smiled softly.

"He probably wants you to play with him.." I looked at the puppy's face, "Nope, never mind." I watched as he went to the door and started barking.

Tony got up and opened the door for him, the puppy ran outside and started rolling in the grass. I groaned, "Great, You have to give him a bath tonight."

"Why me?" Tony asked.

"I did it last time. Remember when you pretended that you were asleep? At 3 in the afternoon?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

Tony shrugged and grabbed a bottle of beer.

"Sooo anyways. I have something to tell you." I smiled at him.

"Oh my god you're leaving me?!" He asked dramatically.

"No." I kissed him, he tasted like beer, I wiped my mouth off with my sleeve.

He rose a brow, "Good news or bad news?" I never wiped off his kisses before.

"Good news!" I smiled, "I promise it's good!"

"Okay...we're getting even richer?" He rose a brow.

"You'd be the first to know." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Keep guessing."

He looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled and started nodded.

"You're setting up a threesome?!" He looked excited.

"Way off!" I started laughing, "I'm pregnant." I smiled.

He looked at me, "Really?" He smiled.

"Yeah. I'm surprised I didn't get pregnant sooner, honestly." I chuckled.

"Yeah I know..this is awesome." Tony smirked, "The world needs more Starks."

"Now I regret this." I joked.