Secrets And Regret Tony x F!Reader [Clean]

Secrets and Regret Tony X F!Reader [Clean]

A/N: Sorry if your name is Emma. But it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Warnings: Jealous Friend? Broken Tony

Y/N's POV

I was on the phone with my best friend Emma, we were talking about her break up and she was listing everything that he did to her.

She was saying that he was separating himself from her and always locking himself in his favorite part of the house. His office.

And what this has to do with Tony is that he and I never seem to talk anymore and he's always in the lab.

Maybe Emma just told me that so I can break up with Tony and start hanging out with her more.

Sometimes Emma can be like that when I'm with someone other than her.

Emma gets jealous easily, that's only because me and her were the best friends ever since kindergarten. We were inseparable. But now that I'm seeing what Emma does is really making me well aware that I need to end this friendship with her.

But what if she way right? I mean can my relationship with Tony end because he deprecated himself from me and he's always in the lab.

Sure Pepper broke up with him for the same reason, but he's iron man and he has a lot of things to do.

I'm right. I'm not Pepper and in not going to end it because of that reason. I'm scared to end it because of another reason.

"Mommy?" Mine and Tony's 3-year-old son came into the room.

I looked at him and he started talking even before I could answer.

"Daddy locked himself in the lab again." He said.

I frowned, Jason didn't like it when Tony had to work, but I guess it's for the best, unless Tony is keeping secrets from us all.

I put Jason in his room after I put him to sleep and I went to the lab. Jarvis wouldn't let me in for some reason, but I let myself in.

There I found Tony crying with Scotch bottles surrounding him. I didn't like to see him this way.

What he was keeping from me was secrets. And regret.