Letter 20

By mrscage

my dear Candy,

When you will be reading this letter, I will be already on my way for a business trip to New York. I will be back in a few months, I don't know exactly when. You may wonder why I'm leaving like this, early in the morning, saying goodbye with a letter. It's because of the things that I have to say, I can not talk about it to you face to face, so I will tell them with this letter.

Since we got married a week ago, I can see in your eyes that you are wondering how this marriage will be, if or when I'll come to visit you in your room... We never talked about it and I don't know what were your expectations from this marriage. I want you to know that I will never touch you, I married you only because your baby needed a father. But I don't want you to think that I don't find you beautiful or attractive... You're prettier than the stars on the sky, the roses in the garden, the rainbow after the rain but I know your heart belongs to Terry and I see you as a precious treasure that I must protect, a little wounded bird that I must take care of until your time comes to fly...

Everything is going to be fine my little one, I talked about your condition with Aunt Elroy, told her that you were carrying my baby and if it was a boy we were going to name him Anthony. She was so happy, don't be surprised if she treats you like a princess!

Please let me know if you need anything, Georges will be here with you and he knows where to find me.

Yours always,

Albert