Chapter 6: Drama~

A/n: I think I've made you all wait long enough! So sorry I've been worrying about starting school and my birthday is today so yay!

When Jess started looking annoyed at your crush, you knew he was starting to act like a douche. Chris waved Jessica's letter around just out of her reach while smirking. Jessica made a move to grab it but Chris turned away from her and read the front of the envelope.

"Well, well, well looks like someone's got a little crush on our dear friend and class president, Michael Monroe...and what sizzling erotica might our Jessica be capable of coming up with, I wonder?" Chris practically sang.

"Do not be a jerk," Sam complained as she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

Jessica explained how Mike and her were a thing now and how it was not a crush considering it was canon. You applauded her silently for keeping her cool in a situation that could get anyone pissed off. It was times like these when you were a bit turned off by your crush, but not enough to lose the crush of course.

You focused once again at people in front of you. Chris raised the letter over his head once more, waving it and laughing as Jess tried to jump for it. He looked over at you laughing, expecting approval, but when he saw that you were unamused he pouted and returned the letter to Jessica.

Jess looked confused at the sudden surrender on Chris's part then looked at Sam, who just smiled and shrugged. Jessica looked back between Chris and you before smirking slightly. You knew what her next OTP was and frankly you weren't sure if you were happy about it. But Chris was right, drama was unfolding. Whether it was between Emily, Jess, Mike, and Matt...was the questionable part.