Chapter 10: Time to Kick Ass!

You walked in front of Chris and Ashley and followed the ghost. They tried to stop you, but you moved forward. Whatever pain you felt could wait, right now all that mattered was you getting everyone you could off this mountain alive. You already lost Josh and you would kill anyone that tried to take away the rest of your friends. 

When you didn't hear Chris and Ash behind you, you turned around and saw that they were nowhere to be found. You didn't have time to go on a wild goose chase, even if you wanted them both to be safe. Your only option was to persevere until you found the killer and watched the life fade front that ass hat's eyes. You wanted revenge and you wanted the rest of your friends to survive, but the fastest way to make sure they would survive was to cut off the deaths at their source, the killer.

You wandered aimlessly until you found a section of the lodge you never even knew existed. You took a deep breath and entered the hallway that seemed to be ready to fall on top of you. You heard footsteps in the distance and froze. You looked around you and spotted a lead pipe. It wasn't the best way to defend yourself, but it was better than your bare fists.

You crept forward and hid behind what seemed to be the remains of a broken desk of sorts. You carefully looked around the corner, holding your breath, as to not alert the killer of your presence. You saw the outline of a person and took action. Time to kick ass! you thought.

You jumped from your hiding spot and charged at the person, attempting to swing the pipe at their head, only to find the pipe smacked from your hands with a backpack. You looked up to see Sam and Mike standing their. You smiled sheepishly and apologized for almost knocking Mike out. You were all happy to see each other and exchanged a group hug.

"Hey Y/N, do you know where any of the others are?" Sam asked. You frowned.

"I was with Chris and Ashley earlier, but they disappeared from behind me when we were walking together. I hope they're still keeping each other safe," You said. Sam and Mike nodded. Loud screams came from a door next to you and you three turned to look at the door. You all rushed towards the door, in an attempt to open it. 

When the door opened, your voice echoed, "Alright, now it's time to kick some ass!"

A/N Hello! I'm back! Sorry for falling off the face of the Earth, but I needed time to heal from all this new stuff BTS is doing. My soul was not prepared! Anyways, speaking of BTS, I was thinking of creating a BTS one shot book for those of you interested. Tell me if you think I should, or should not as I am already in the process of this book and another book that I'm writing. Also I will take requested for the one shot book, if I do make it, so feel free to comment/message me about a request as well. I will be doing fluffy stuff and angsty stuff and stuff like that. No smut though, sorry I'm not really comfortable with writing that. Maybe later, but I'm not sure. I was really in the mood for writing something dark, so don't be afraid to message me a dark and messed up request, as long as it is not messed up in a sexual way. Thank you!