Family Reunion

"Hehehe... Laurence... Stop tickling me!!" I yelled as he did a tickle attack.

"OK...OK.. Y/n.."

"Hmmmm??"

"I love you...."

"Y-you do?" I started to blush.

"I always did...so did the rest of the guys. They think you are the one for them." He said.

"Laurence... I just want you to know that we can stay friends. I'm not ready for that..." I said to him .

"Its OK... But" he said as he kissed me.

"L-Laurence!! " Zane screamed as he passed by us at the park.

"Eek!!" I squeaked

"You kissed y/n!!! How dare you!!" Zane said charging at us.

"Z-Zane... Its not what it looks like!!" I shouted to him.

"Oh... It is what It looks like!!" Zane shouted at me.

"You are so over protective!! " I yelled at him.

"Garroth would even be mad at you!!" Zane yelled to me.

I started to cry and went home and blocked everyone. I locked my door and hope no one will ever come in. I threw a pillow in front of me and started crying. Then I heard knocks on my door.

"Go away!"

"Y/N.... I heard what you did.. Laurence explained it to me.." Garroth said with pity in his voice.

"Just go already!! Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"Y/N.... I'm being the brother who cares for you in these situations.... Pls. Let me in." Garroth said calmly.

"No!! Unless you are Vylad the no!!" I pushed my head harder into the pillow.

I heard footsteps and it was gone. I heard another knock on my door.

"Y/N... Its me Vylad..."

"V-Vylad... Is that really you??" I asked and got near to the door.

"Yes... I'm alone. Can I come in?" He asked me.

I opened the door and checked it was really Vylad. I saw Garroth and Zane staring at my crying face. I quickly let Vylad in and locked the door.

"Y/N.... Stop crying" he said as he wiped my tears.

"Why are they so protective??" I cried at his chest and holding his t shirt tight.

"Because you are young... And they love you.." He answered.

"Why can't they understand ?? I just want to be friends... It was just an accident." I still cried on his chest

"Zane... Is a grumpy dwarf... Just let him be." He said.

"I heard that!!" Zane yelled.

"Vylad..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to be alone right now. I don't want to come down to dinner. I want to stay here." I said as I was letting him go.

"Fine... But I I'll bring you some food later." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Vylad... I will be at the roof. I will be sitting there if you need me." I said as he was going out the door.

Garroth's POV

I heard the door closed and Saw Vylad. He looked upset.

"So.. How did it go?" I asked.

"She doesn't want... To come down to eat. She doesn't want to see neither of you.She wants to be alone." He said in a sad tone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you two are over protective. She is not like us... She's different from the rest of us." He said then left to his room.

" Zane... You shouldn't have done that.." I said.

"What!! You said when she does something wrong, I tell her or Tell you!! Why are you pointing fingers now!!" He said angrily and went to his room.

" *sigh* I wish mama would be here... Wait I have an idea!!"

Vylad's POV

I am at my room and laid in bed. I'm so so worried for her. She isn't like her old self,A happy and Silly little girl. So much have changed her.... Is it because of us? Or is it just me. A few hours I heard knocks on our door. I heard Garroth open the door. I guess it was just the mail man.

Y/n's POV

I am up at the roof.... Wondering in my own mind. I looked at the rest of the houses... And saw Dante and Laurence playing together. I saw Aphmau and Aaron playing with their dog. A few hours later.. a car pulled up our driveway. I took a peak and saw a girl with black hair and a man with the same hair color of Garroth. They  knocked at the door and Garroth opened it for them. Was that mama and papa?? A few minutes later I smelled a tasty scent. I ran back to my room and opened the door. Zane and Vylad opened the door to. They must have smelled it. We ran down to see mama and papa and Garroth sitting on the table.

" oh(nickname) ... Look at you!! You look beautiful!!" Mama said as she squished my face.

"Mama!!" I said hugging her.

" oh look at my Gargar and Zuzu!!" Papa yelled out.

" *growls* papa... Pls." Zane said.

"Pea!! " I hugged Vylad so tight

"Aww..Pea and (nickname) are so cute!!" Mama squelead.

"OK.. Everyone let's have some dinner together.. Like old times!" Garroth said.

We all sat at the table and began chatting.

"So..y/n how is it here on my street?" Papa asked.

"It..OK" I had a sad look on me.

"(Nickname)?? Why are you sad??" Mama asked.

"Its because she kissed a boy!!" Zane  yelled.

"Whaaaaat?!!?" Mama was surprised.

"No... My y/n can't be kissing boys yet." Papa said.

"Papa... It was just an accident.. You don't want to get y/n sad." Vylad protected me.

"Its OK...dear... We understand. What would you do without mama." Mama said happily.

"Oh mama." I ran and cried in her arms.

"Shhh... It OK. Mama is here." She said as she brought me to my room.

Vylad's POV

Mama brought y/n to her room. Then papa started to talk.

"Garroth what happened to her?? Why isn't she like before?" Papa asked.

"She changed so much... And we were the ones who changed her a lot." Garroth said.