Ultimas

Ein looked at me worried.

"Y/N!! WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO!!" He yelled out.

Then I got free from potions he gave me.... the hate potion and love potion. I still pretended tho, so that he would trust me. My eyes turned back to normal which he suspected it was permanent.

"My dear y/n.... what happened to you back there?? why didn't you finish them off?" Ein asked.

"I....I...didn't control myself. I froze from the words they said.... I'm so sorry my love." My love? really y/n!

"Its ok... but next time... don't lose them." He said to me smiling and I smiled back.

"You have permanently become my lover... this is amazing.." He said in joy.

"I've always been.." Yuck! Saying that to him in my normal self?? that's really ewwish...but I have to pretend.

" We will go to a lodge later  now...Go take your rest.. I will think of another plan." He said.

Really? Does he really want my brothers dead? and my friends? He is a dark hearted person, but I need to get to the room Lucinda changed me with.

Garroth's POV

I cant believe what y/n said in front of my brothers..... it was painful. She sounded genuine but.... she's trapped In her own mind.  Everything that she said was true.. We left her with mom and dad and we didn't realize.. she needed a brothers love. I started to tear up and sit down on the couch and soon started crying because of the thoughts and memories we've been with her.

"Y/n I'm so sorry we left you... without any sibling attention..." I said as I cried.

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder... it was  Aphmau's.

"Hey... she didn't mean what she said back there. She was trapped." Aphmau said.

"But they were the truth... we left her without sibling attention!" Zane said across from me crying.

" We weren't there when she needed us.... we were only there when she started moving in with us..." Vylad teared up.

"Guys.. pls. She can fight this.." Dante said.

"I much as I don't like to say this but... y/n is an emotional girl but strong." Katelyn said.

"That beautiful face in front of that ugly wolf... it pains me even more that it pains you." Travis said.

"I can sense her!! she isn't in the potion anymore!!" Aaron shouted.

"What do you mean??" I asked Aaron as I was wiping my tears.

"Since she's an ultima... I can connect with her... Or maybe even talk to her!!"Aaron said happily.

We all stood up and we started asking questions if she was alright. Then Aaron got mad and screamed.

"OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stay quite and maybe I can talk to her.."

He closed his eyes and started to mumble. Then a few minutes later he was talking to y/n.

Y/n's POV

I was look through the window and look at the white snow. Then I heard a familiar voice.

~~Mind~~

???: Y/N? You there?

Me: Who am I talking to?? am I going nuts??