Help Pls....

???'s POV

Its been a few hours and she hasn't come back. What am I gonna do? She has me tied up and locked away in this a cursive basement. What does she have against me? Why me?!?! In all of us in my  street.... Why?!?!? Then I heard footsteps... Its her.

"Heh...you survived... Here..Take it! If you wanna live eat it!." She said as she lays a 3 sandwiches on a plate.

"Why are you giving this to me? There's poison in it right!!." I shouted.

She slapped me and looked at me.

"I want you to live... For my amusement you little mutt!!." She shouted back at me.

"Garroth....Aph... Pls. Help me.." I whispered.

"Stop mumbling! You are alone in this world! They won't come for you.... I nearly got caught tho.... But they won't know... Hahahaha!." She said as she closed the door.

~~2 days Later ~~

Aphmau's POV

Garroth and the boys told me about how y/n acted weird. She wasn't even that gullible to throw Katelyn. So we decided to have a meeting here.

*ding dong*

"Oh hey guys... Hurry!." I pulled them inside.

"Now... Do you guys know what happened to y/n? She isn't the fun girl we know..." Garroth said sitting in a chair in the kitchen.

We all transfered to the kitchen and talked. Then we decided that someone must follow her every move...

"So who's real quiet here?." Laurence asked.

"How about him?." I pointed to Dante.

"Nope... Too Casanova like.." Zane said.

"Then why don't you do it Zane!." Katelyn yelled.

"I can't you... Woman... Thing.. I think she knows..." Zane said with a shocked yet annoyed look.

"Then who??." KC said eating a cookie.

"How about you Aph?? " Garroth pointed to me.

"What? I.. I guess. I will TRY my best... " I said as sweat drops fall.

"So when do I follow her??." I ask.

"12 o clock Aph... She just left the house..How about you follow her.."  Katelyn said.

"Wait? Where is she going? Why is she going to the woods??." Laurence spotted her.

"Don't worry Aph... We will be hiding somewhere.. Just go try and spy on her.." Vylad said.

"OK... Bye guys.." I said walking out to follow y/n.

"We'll be back up.." Dante said.

~~~Woods~~~

I followed her but the weird thing is that there is a small house in the middle of the woods.. She went in. That's strange... A house in the middle of the woods? That's way creepy.... Maybe Slenderman brainwashed her. No... Stop thinking like that Aph!! Its just a game... Or is it? Nevermind .... I went in and Spotted her take off her hair and reveals a purpled hair woman with yellow eyes. Wait that's not her!?!! Its an imposter?!? She opens the door and says and I hid.

"Hello... Stuck in the dark are we now??mwahahaha Still... They won't come for you...." She said.

"They will come... Aph? Garroth?? Vylad?!? Katelyn?!? Where are you?... I need you.." A voice said... But its familiar.

Suddenly Laurence And the gang saw her and pinned her down.

"Guys! Its an imposter!!." I shouted.

Katelyn tackled the imposter and Garroth tied her up.

"Who are you!." Garroth questioned.

"Hehehe...I am Evelyn.... The only person who wants to hurt that worthless brat for what she did in Elementary!." She answered.

"Where is our sister!!?!??." Zane said angrily.

"...."

"Tell us!!." Vylad said.

"She's down there...but she deserves it!." She said angrily.

Garroth's POV

That Evelyn...Girl...will pay.. But I need to get y/n out of there. I opened the door and there was a girl..she was crying and weak..

"Y/n??."

Y/n's POV

I saw the door open and I saw a figure. I was scared and I started crying until..I heard a familiar  voice.

"Y/n??."

"G-G-Garroth? Big Brother?." I said as I stopped crying and looked up.
I saw my brother.

"Y/n!!." The guys said.

"Y/n... We missed you.." Garroth said as he hugged me.

"Y/n... You're thin...let's get you to a hospital..." Vylad said with tears in his eyes.

"Guys..I thought you'd never come.." I said as I blacked out.

"Y/n!! " was the last thing I heard.

Zane's POV

I missed my baby sister..but she has been stuck here for 3months! That Evelyn girl.. Will pay! but I'm happy she's back. I was even crying behind my mask.

"Guys..I thought you'd never come.." Y/n said before blacking out.

"Y/n!!." We all said.

~~~Hospital~~~

Irene pls help her... She deserves to live... At least that Evelyn..girl..is in jail for kidnapping. Pls...Irene help our baby sister. Garroth was crying and the guys had worried faces on.

"You may visit her one by one.." The nurse said.

"Garroth why don't you go first..." Aphmau suggested.

"T-Thanks.." Garroth said as he walked in y/n's room.

Garroth's POV

I took a deep and saw her. She looks very weak. She woke up and she cried.

"Y/n? What's wrong? ." I said as I held her hand.

"I thought you guys never would come and save me... but you did.." She said with tears in her eyes.

"We are al here for you...and no one... I mean ..no one can replace our sister.." I said as I tightened my grip.

"Excuse me... are you Garroth Ro'maeve?."  The doctor asked.

"Yes.. why??" I ask.

"Your sister here needs blood.. because of the multiple beating she had. And due to weakness." The doctor said.

"I can give her some blood...." I said as I looked at y/n.

"ok then. Follow me.." The doctor said.

"I will be back baby sister... hang tight.." I said as I followed the doctor.