Back to normal or Not

Oh no...I'm in trouble am I??

Then I heard a voice...it was Aaron. He was talking to me secretly.

Aar: It was your dare!

You: I didn't know...
Aar: You did this!
You: I'm so sorry please...it was just for fun..

Aar: Fun?!?? All you brought was pain!
You: Aaron I'm sorry alright...I'll do anything...pls...don't make this worse..

Aar: *sighs* Fine..but you must keep your werewolf self for a month!
You: what?!?! I would be shedding!
Aar: its your problem...but do we have a deal??

You: fine!!

*snaps back to reality*

I jump off the branch and land between Aaron and My big brother. Everyone was surprised and scared when I appeared in front of them

"Sooooo I made your deal so..Make out---I mean make up..." I look down on what I secondly said.

Everyone bursts out laughing because of what I said.

"Pls...save this moment for something..." Zane laughs.

Since when Zane laughs? Even tho he is my brother...I still appreciate him....but it won't stop me from taunting both of them.

"Soooo everyone....you are OK right now right?." I ask.

"Yep!" They all answered.

"So its OK if I taunt you ....with these!!." I showed all their valuable things.

Zane's pinkie cake figurine, Garroth's Diary, Gray Fullbuster poster which Aphmau wants(with a signature),Katelyn's box of secrets, Dante and Laurence's Keepsafes,Vylad's scented candles,Kawaii~chan's pictures for the shipping shrine she hid , Travis's pictures of Katelyn and Aaron's secret picture that I took.

"W-Where did you get that?." Aaron stuttered

"Some place..." I roll my eyes.

"What do we get to do to get those back?." Zane said in anger.

"Nothing really....just go back to your regular lives...and maybe I would consider giving them back to you.." I decisioned

"For Irene's sake y/n!! Stop being evil! ." Dante screamed.

"Hush hush now darling...Its for my joy isn't it?." I said as I turned around.

"I thought Zane was the evil one.." Katelyn muttered.

I gave them an evil look and they know what it meant .....a game.

"I'm way more evil than my loner brother...now for that game?." I said scaring them.

"Hey!!." Zane exclaims.

"OK what is it!." Aphmau shouted.

"I hide your things around one of your houses....then you can have it." I ran off.

"Y/n!!." They all screamed.

~~~~~~

Im done hiding everything...now to let them seek for it.