His Return

Y/n's POV

I am with Lucinda. Lucinda showed me to a room and I saw him.. He's back. How?

"Hello my beautiful Fiancé." He said.

"E-Ein... How did you return? No it can't be..."

"Your friend.. Lucinda did it for me." He smiled.

"She got free of your potion! " I screamed.

"No..no.. She got free for 6 secs. And then back to her controlled self. Since you were hanging out and relaxing... I had her under my control... And I used her mind. Since I knew I could talk to you... I went back to Lucinda... And she set me free." He explained.

"That's it! You are not alive! Jealousy is striking you!!" I yelled at him.

"Pfft... I need you here with me my little angel.." He tried to flatter me but it didn't work.

"Heh. Give up Ein..  I know that I have been loved..."

"Are you sure? This isn't the real you. The real you is strong and like Gene and those Shadow knights.. You are so afraid of showing who you are." Ein made me realize something.

"......"

"Your brothers didn't care for you... You have been hurt to much. You are like Zane and Gene combined. Just show who you are... Join me.. And I will treat you better than they can." He said.

"You're right...they have never been with me... Only when I moved in with them ,they started to care for me.. They have been there for me rarely.... What am I doing sticking with them.. I should've never been with those idiotic fools!" I started to get what Ein said.

"So will you join me? Will you be one of us?." He asked.

"One condition...Let Lucinda go.." I said.

"Sure... Don't worry she will be safe and she will return safely." He said.

"I can't believe I have been blind. That's why Aaron said my words stringed them.. They have been no use in my life.. Ein... You opened my eyes." I said in anger.

"Finally... But first I want you to get Garroth and your brothers.. They must witness this. Show to them your anger and they will see the real you. Here.. Ring this bell when you have your brothers." He told me.

"Lucinda! Teleport her back to her brothers and then you are free." Ein commanded.

A big flash of light came in front of me and I was teleported back to the beach. I saw Garroth and Zane with sad looks. I came in front of them.

"What are you guys sad for?" I asked them.

They looked up and they hugged me.

"Y/n!!" Both,Garroth and Zane shouted.

"How did you get here? Did you escape?" Garroth asked.

"Luckily... Lucinda only wanted the unique shell.. And I actually got it.... And when I handed it to her... She said I was no use.. And she let me go." I explained.

Aaron's POV

I sense danger. Y/n she's back! But.. There's another scent.. Wait...its Ein's!!She was with Ein!

"Guys stay away from her! She's been manipulated!" I shouted at Garroth.

"How can you say that? She's my sister!" He got mad.

"She's manipulated... I smell Ein's scent on her... She's getting tricked." I told them.

"What do you mean?" She smirked.