Starlight Wonderland pt.2

Dinner night with all of them! OK... I guess Garroth saw me crying And is trying to have fun with me. I should be a little nicer. Or I shouldn't?

"So y/n what are you going to wear?" Katelyn asked.

"Casual clothes duh?!?"

"Nope were not going there casual.. " Katelyn said.

"Why?" I whined.

"I searched up the restaurant and they don't let people with casual out fits." Katelyn said.

"Fine... But do you have anything with you? Oh wait I got something with me!!"

I got my f/c dress. It was knee high.

"Oooo!! That's amazing y/n ~chan!!" Kawaii~chan squealed.

"You gotta wear that.... And look I got mine to! How about you Aph and Kawaii~chan?" Katelyn asked.

"We have one!" They said in a unison.

We changed into our outfits. We looked at the mirror and we looked amazing. Aph had a purple dress with little off shoulders, Katelyn had the same as Aph but blue and Kawaii~chan had a cute skirt on and A pink crop top. The guys knocked on our door and when we opened the door the guys were wearing a tux.

" wow you guys got ... Ehm... You look good" I said.

"Katelyn... Look at you.. An angel from heaven.." Travis complemented her.

"Come here you little hair ball!"

"Meep!"

They chased one another. They are so cute Travyln is so cute!! My head hurts... And I heard Ein's voice.

Ein: I'm nearly back y/n just wait.

"Get out of my head!!" I said kneeling

Ein: I'm stuck here... You're an ultima... You can let me out if you want.

"Shut up you ignorant Wolf!!"

His voice dihead" eared and I saw everyone confused.

Aaron's POV

We were waiting for the girls and when y/n the door.. We saw all the girls. Katelyn chased Travis for being a Casanova. Then y/n screamedand kneeled and  She said stuff like.
"Get out of my head!!" and "Shut up you ignorant Wolf!!"
What is happening to her? wait?? Maybe thus has to do something with the experiment....I can't think like that. I offered my hand to help her up.

"Huh? Aaron? T-Thanks.." She said.

" are you alright?? " Garroth asked.

"I....I..I'm alright.. Its just I'm hearing things.." She said.

3rd person

The guys brought the girls and ran to the restaurant. Laurence didn't have anyone to flatter so he walked to y/n who was at the beach sitting.

"Y/n? You alright.." He asked.

" no im not...I can't get over not having sibling attention and Ein.... He seems to be haunting me.." Y/n said.

"Stop thinking like that... You need to enjoy yourself..and stop taunting your brothers.."  Laurence said to y/n.

"He he he they need to pay...I need to see them scared and suffering from me.." Y/n said as her eyes turned blue like Ein's (if you have blue eyes... You know the drill change it to any color you like.)

"Y-Y/n... Wha-what happened to your e/c? Why aren't they e/c? " he questioned y/n.

"I don't know Laurence... I guess ... I need to end all of them now.." Y/n said.