Back To school

Sorry for the huge Time skip.... I was so excited in getting to Highschool stuff... Plus The guys are so annoying.

Dante: were not!

Hush Dante... At least you will meet someone.
OK Go ahead for the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed hearing my alarm clock. I realized it was time for school.

"Y/n get up! Its the first day of school!" Pounded on my door.

"Do we really have to go back to school?!? I mean really....nevermind... " I said.

I ran around my room getting dressed for school. I got my uniform. I ran down to see mama or mommy as Garroth says it but Mama and Papa are here!

"Mama Papa!!" I ran down to hug them.

"Aww... Look at my little home girl!!" Mama said while squishing my face.

"You should be happy.. Its your first day of highschool! Now.. Garroth will walk you to school or if you want to me to bring you to school." Papa said.

"I would rather walk with Garroth." I said.

"OK sweety .... Good luck" mama said as I took a toast and pulled Garroth out of breakfast to school.

Soon we arrived at Phoenix Drop High. I hugged him when we arrived.

"I'm scared no one will talk to me.." I hugged him.

"Aww.. Its OK.. I will introduce you to some of my other friends.. Come on." Garroth said.

Garroth brought me to one of his friends and they stared at me.

"Hey guys! This is my sister y/n!" He introduced me.

"Oh hey! I'm Kai.." The orange haired dude with ears said.

"Hey beautiful... Nice butt you got there.." Travis said.

"Hello Casanova..." I said as I slapped him.

"Ow... If Katelyn did that...it would be much painful..." He said touching his cheek.

" oh and this is Cadenza ..Laurence's sister. This is Mae... Laurence's twin.. "(I needed someone.. So just think that Mae is included).

" Hi! I didn't know Laurence had a twin.." I stood in shock.

"Well... My twin sister is real shy.." Laurence appeared.

"Oh hey Laurence! So.. Garroth I think I need to head to get my schedule.. See you during Lunch break." I said.

I head to the front desk to get my schedule and luckily my first class was Music. It wasn't first boring Math. I also got my locker number. When I got there my locker was just beside Gene and Garroth. This won't be an amazing day... He's standing right there! I opened my locker and it suddenly closed.

"Hello... Kitty.." Gene said.

You are so dead y/n.(whispering)

"Hello Gene...long time no see." I said covering my face with my h/c hair.

"Aww.. Did little kitty forget about ... You know..the kiss." He said.

"Shut it... "

He had his arms on my hips and I pulled away.

"Get your hands off my hips or I'll punch you in the lips!" I shouted at him.

"Kitty ... Why? " he said flattering me.