You....Why are you here?!

???? POV

I see you asleep. I see you all in your rooms. Good thing I was able to sneak around and take pictures of you all. You were all blind to even see me being a creeper. Once im done submitting this to HIM... we will strike our plan and take you all one by one and reveal who you are....Watch out... Were coming for you...

~~~Morning~~~

I woke up seeing my brothers look like pigs. I see Zane thumbsucking and holding a Twilight Sprinkle pony , Vylad drooling and Garroth Snoring loudly. I took my marker and drew faces on them and placed a mirror in front of their faces so that they could see what I drew. Then I quietly took out my mini gong that and then hit it and they all woke up.

"Aahh!." They scream.

"Huhuehuhe....Look at your faces." I said between the laughs.

They all looked at the mirrors and got mad. Garroth's forehead had written "Guess what I love Aphmau!." , Zane had a "I watch MLH!" And Vylad had "Let's rest in peace.". I laughed until they got up and pinned me to the wall. Wow. They are really strong...but jot as strong as I am...especially when I threw papa out the window when I was young. Their grips were tighter and getting painful.

" Argh!." Shout in pain.

"Why did you make fun of us!." Zane said as he turned into his Jury form.
My arm started to bleed.

"Stop please." I begged.

"No more from you!." Garroth said as he changed into his Shadow knight form.

"Too much!." Vylad exclaimed and turned into a shadow knight.

"Now its time for our revenge..." Garroth said in a evil voice.

I ducked my head and I felt something went through my heart. I looked at my chest, and saw a dagger through my heart.

"Ahhh!!!." I screamed.

My brothers jumped out of bed and ran to me. They were protecting me...Wait? Was it a dream? I breathe heavily.

"What happened!." Vylad said.

I was breathing heavily and my hair covered my face and I started to tear up.

"What happened? Why did you scream?" Zane asked.

They got closer to me and every step they took made me shiver and scared of them.

"Was it a dream? Was I dreaming of the opposite you?." I mumbled.

"Sis...you're in reality.. you had a nightmare." Garroth came and hugged me.

I relaxed and I stopped tearing up. Mama and papa then came in.

"What's wrong?!?." Mama shouts.

"She had a nightmare." Zane pointed at me like he was blaming me for stealing a cupcake.

"It's OK..By the way! We---I mean just get changed and I will tell you." Papa said as he and mama walk downstairs.

"OK..can you guys head out..I need to change."

They all nod and leave. I changed into (simple house wear). Then I head down and they are already settled down on the table. I sat there then papa talks.

"Since everything has been hectic.. Your mother and I planned a pool party for everyone. We would be heading to Ching-Ching Resort with all of your friends. Including my old friend, Terry and he is bringing a special guest. So when his special guest comes you guys, especially you y/n, be nice." Papa said.

"Fine..."

"Ok then...by the way y/n..why have you still have your werewolf form?." Garroth asks.

"I-I like it...just like how Aaron likes it." I said.

"So..you like Aaron..??." Vylad starts.

"No."

"Oh really now...you can't be hiding it from us!." Zane says.

"Don't start! Before I throw you out through the window just like what I did to papa!." I said angrily yet blushing.

"(Nickname)!What is it with you and violence!." Mama shouts. Well that's a first.

"Sorry mama... I think I got it from Gargar here." I said looking at Garroth. I saw mama giving Garroth a 'Violence really? You are a bad brother' look.

"*clears throat* So are we packing or not?."

They all run to their houses and packed.

~~~~Ching-Ching Resort~~~~

"Me first in the pool!." I ran near the pool.

"Woah there beauty...wait a minute." Travis said.

"Ahh! Look at the pool!." Aph screams.

"Babe..you can't even swim.." Aaron grabbed Aph's wrists. Aph whimpers and the gang goes near the pool. Suddenly Katelyn fell in the pool.

"DANTE! TRAVIS!." Katelyn shouts in anger.

"Sugar pea! You guys better be careful or else I will throw you out of the universe!." Erick warns.

"Go ahead kids! Have fun! We will be right on this cottage." Sylvanna sings.

~~

We all jumped into to the pool. I got out and did a photoshoot with everyone! Wow! They all looked good! Especially Aph! Aaron has been staring at her and also teaches her how to swim. Everyone has been having so much fun. Terry finally arrives. We all got out of the pool and I felt there was danger.

"Hello Mr. Valkrum." We all greeted.

I felt danger is around and I'm not the only one who felt it. Aaron and Lucinda came in front of the guys and I stood right beside them.

"What's wrong guys?." Garroth asks.

"There seems to be a dark aura here." Lucinda says.

"OK..guys I want you to meet my old friend." Terry says. Then we all saw a black haired man with brown eyes.

Zach...

~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry it has to end here! But also leave comments!I guess this is the end of my book. Thank you so much for reading! I ❤ Yals so much! Leave some questions too! Ty!

Angel~chan out!