To Starlight Wonderland pt.1

"Everyone get the hay of bed!! We need to pack!! We only have a few hours to pack! " I screamed around the house.

"Alright!! Stop screaming! What time even is it!!" Zane shouted.

"Its 5:00 am!! We need to be on the plane 8:00!!" I screamed.

"Mother of Irene just stop!! " Garroth said annoyed.

I ran to him and grabbed his ear.

"Ow! Ow!" He screamed in pain.

"I need to be there early! Now... Get your freaking butts out of bed and pack! Or else you want to see me even worse than Zane...." I whispered in his ears.

He ran quickly to his room and packed. I started calling everyone and said to pack quickly. I know I get carried away but... I never went to Starlight Wonderland but now I have a chance!!

"OK...OK... I packed as quick as I can.... Now how about Zane..." Garroth said.

I checked his room and I still saw him on bed. I took his most prized pony and threaten him.

"Now get up or I will give this to a child!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't dare hurt the special edition pinkie cake?" He asked nicely.

"I will if I have to! Now... Get ready And Get packing!!!" I shouted.

He ran around and pack his clothing and took a quick bath. I saw Vylad and said.

"Hey Vylad... Hope you have fun on your trip!" I said calmly.

"Oh wow... You go easy on him.. And not go easy in us." He rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you... I have your biggest secret." I pulled out his diary.

"Oh no you didn't! " his eyes widened.

"OK... Let's see page 159... Ahh look Dear Diary...."

"No don't share it!! How evil are you?!?! What has Zane taught you!!" He screamed.

"I'm as evil as you think I am! Zane never taught me... I was left by you guys with no brotherly and sibling attention for the rest of the time I lived with mama and papa." I said with a glare.

"........"
Then I heard multiple knocks on our door. It was the guys!! Yeah!

"Hey we came as soon as we can! " Aphmau said.

Garroth and Zane fell to the floor.

"Umm?? Are they alright?" Dante asked.

"Yeah.. They are alright.. I just threaten them if they didn't move quickly." I smiled.

"You shouldn't treat them like that..." Travis said.

"Well it is funny to see them move so fast." Katelyn laughed.

"Let's go to the airport!! I'm so excited! " I ran and took my bags with me.

~~~~~~~~On the plane ~~~~~~~~~

Garroth's POV

I was scared of what y/n did. She is like Zane but much much evil but she does get popular like me.. She got the looks from me... But with evil combined... Never... She's invincible to anyone.

"Hey Garroth! You've been staring at y/n for a while. What's wrong??" Dante asked.

"Y-Y-Y/n scared me... She is twice as evil as Zane..." I replied.

"Hey.. She's not that evil.. She's pretty cute." Dante said.

"Hey. Hey.. No checking her out! She's my sister... Even though she is scary... I still love and protect her." I said.