What's wrong with You?

~~~~~Time Skip For 3 months~~~~

???'s POV:

I've been stuck here for 3 months!! Why haven't they saved me? Do they even care about me? Pls... Irene help me. Why does this always happen to me?

"Hey you!! Stick to your own base!! Now.. im going somewhere..Don't even try to escape.." Her voice makes scared.

Garroth's Pov

Y/n left early mom said. Better get going ... I need to meet up with the rest. I kissed mom and papa on the cheek and went to school.

~~

Today has been very good until Katelyn flew right in front of me. She was rubbing her bum and I offered to help her get up. She was mad at someone so I asked her.

"Hey what happened??" I asked her.

"Your sister threw me! "She yelled at me.

"She what? That's not like her!" I said in a angry tone.

"She even called me Trashvis!" Travis came and said it in anger.

"Don't worry I will talk to her... maybe she had a bad day.." I said.

I ran home and saw her on her phone. She was looking at pictures that made my eyes widened. She was taking selfies of herself. She doesn't even take selfies of herself unless it with her best friends... but selfies with a person behind her back that's seems to be crying and tied up in a dark room... That's weird.

"Hey sis.... what are you looking at??." I asked her.

"AH!! G-Garroth!! I-I- I was... umm... nothing!!" She said as she ran away.

"Oh.. ok??" I was left confused.

Vylad's POV

I was walking back home until I saw y/n running. Why was she running? Maybe to hang out with her friends. Still dad hasn't given her a house... Well I guess she's going to get it as a surprise. When I got home, I saw Garroth with his wide eyed.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I ... I saw y/n taking selfies with a person behind her back crying.." He said.

"WHAT!! this isn't good!!" I scream.

"What are you fools screaming about?!?" He shouted.

"I think y/n is being evil!" Garroth screamed.

"I THINK SHE'S PERFECTLY NORMAL!!" Zane shouted.

"Hmm.... I think YOU are behind this..." I pointed out.

"Nope.... I wouldn't even dare her to be evil... I am the evil one here not her." Zane said.

"But we need to know her every step.." Garroth said.

"How about Zane do it.. he's sometimes a spy....*cough* creeper.." I said.

They all nodded yes.. so we went out to find y/n.

??? Pov

Please help me... Anyone. Im stuck here...Travis? Garroth? Katelyn? Aphmau? Zane? Vylad?  Anyone? Pls... don't you guys miss me? Do you even care? I need to get out of here.....I need to escape.

"Hey! I'm back....Did you have fun in the dark? Is it fun? mwahahahaha!!" She said as she kicks me.

"Irene help!!!!!" I shout.

"No one will help you....You will die here.. and they will never come and help you. They don't even care about you!" She says as she closes the door.

"They ...care about me....I know it.." I said as I cried in the corner.

~~~~A few weeks of observing~~~~

Zane's POV

"Guys I'm home!!" Y/n said.

We were sitting on the couch and Laurence grabbed her. He was in his shadow knight form as we said. He got her tied up.

"W-what are you guys doing!!" She yelled.

"You aren't y/n..." I said.

"I am y/n you loner!!" She yelled.

"Like I would believe that! Wait? Did you call me a loner??."I said confused yet shocked.

"Duh! I need to get to my room.." She said.

"Why?? To kiss Dante and Travis??" Garroth said.

"How in the world did you freaking know that!!" She screamed.

"Our little creeper---I mean spy told us." Vylad said.

"You idiots!!Stop creeping at me!!I'm a girl!!" She said as she broke free.

"Y/n!!You are not going anywhere!!" Garroth said as she grabbed her wrists.

Y/n slapped him and ran to her room.

"S-S-She n-n-never slaps people... unless it is Travis.." Garroth said as he rubs his cheeks.

"What's wrong with her." Vylad said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo!! Who is the mystery person?? Can you guys guess??