One More fun time!!

~~~~Morning~~~~

I woke up and went to the kitchen. Huh? Everyone is gone... Where are they? Hmmm...

"Guys ?!?!"

"Oh hey! Everyone's having a last  minute fun! Wanna hang out to starlight waterpark? We have at least 24 hrs. before we head home." Aph said.

~~~~~Waterpark~~~~~

"Eek!!!hahaha!!! Waterpark!! Bye guys!! I'm gonna run and ride everything in this waterpark!!" I said as I run off.

Dante's POV

"She sure loves water parks!"

"Yep... Since.. We were young." Garroth said.

"Ahh!! Aaron!! I wanna go!! Hurry your lazy butt now!!" Aphmau said trying to pull Aaron.

"Pls..."

"Fine.."

"Yah!!" Aphmau said as she was running off.

"OK these girls... Should be sisters... They have a lot in common!" I said to Vylad.

"Yep... But there's something about y/n that makes her different..than Aph." He replied.

"Hey what are you waiting for Dante ~kun? Jump in the wave pool!!" Kawaii~chan said.

Soon all of us went off to any ride. Everyone was running around. They fall but they run to get to their place.

Y/n's POV

I've been running around and I ride every ride I wanted to ride. Everything is so nice in Starlight. I just wish it wouldn't end!!

Announcer: Hello to all those amazing People!! Tonight... we will be launching our first ever fireworks show. It wont be any ordinary fireworks show but instead everything in Starlight will be free to have fun. Don't miss out on an amazing fireworks everything will be free!!

I ran to my brother and handed him his diary... but after that I'm going to scream for all those Freebies!!

"Hey big brother.. take it. Im so sorry for taunting you." I said as I handed him his diary.

"Oh... thank you. Wait is there something you want to do?? You haven't been nice till now.." He said with a "Oh no.. here it comes" Look.

I smirked and screamed.

"FIREWORKS SHOWS!! FREEBIES!!!!!!!" I screamed so loud.

"Ok... ok.... fine.. But you need to be nicer.." He said.

"I will for you.." I said as I hugged him.

"OH Look its Zane!!" He pointed out.

"Zane!!" I said as I hugged him.

"Get off of me.... you little--"He said.

"Zane... here take back what you need." I said as I returned to him his special edition pony.

"P-P-P-Pinkie C-Cake.." He said as he grabbed it.

"Wait... what do you want??" He continued.

"Nothing but a brothers love..." I hugged him again.

"I really hate hugs.. but for you little pig then.. ok" He said.

"What was that!!!"I yelled at him and turned into a werewolf and chased him.

"GAH!!" Zane ran away.

"You shouldn't have called her that!!" Aphmau yelled.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Evening~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Big brothers!!" I said as I pulled my three older brothers.

"Can we just wait for the fire works??" I asked.

"Fine..." They all said.

"Can you guys get me a smoothie? Pls?" I asked them.

"Were not your servants.." Zane growled.

"But guys......hehehe...I have these.." I said as I showed them their private stuff.

Garroth's Collage with him and Aphmau, Zane's whole pony rare edition collection, and Vylad's power book(the one to help him meditate). Their eyes widened.

"W-Where did you get that??" Vylad said eye wided.

"M-M-My co-collection" Zane stuttered.

"N-No.." Garroth with his eye widened.

"Hey guys!"

"No don't show them!!" Garroth barely shouted.

"*evil giggle*... But they need I know how babyish you guys are..." I teased them.

"Y/n... Give that back to us.." Vylad's plead.

"Nope.. Unless you get me my smoothie.."

"Your acting like a kid when you're a teen!" Zane said angrily.

"I am a kid.. Guys... The kid who will ruin and rule the whole universe!" I scared them.

"I can only rule the world... N-not the universe.." Zane stuttered.

"There's so many ways to be wicked..but hey here you go. I'm just joking around. Oooo!! Fireworks." I said as I returned to them their things.

They put their arms around me and say.

"We love you sis..."

"I love you too..you loners.." I teased.

We watched the fireworks and there was one fire work that said "WE ALL LOVE YOU Y/N!! FROM THE RO'MAEVE'S AND COMPANY"

"Aawww... You guys are so amazing!" I said as they gave me a group hug.

The night was so amazing .... Everyone was happy. Everyone was so amazed to be experience a little vacation. Even though I caused a little problem ... We still had fun. And as for Ein... He has been taken away to a far place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: you guys are so sweet... But I'm not going easy in you.

G: Oh sure... Go easy on Vylad's but not us.

Z: yeah!

*death glares*

G:OK! We won't hurt you but

Z: we still love you.

Y/n : Let's see about that when highschool starts.

G and Z: oh no..