Lets do this!

~~~Morning~~~

I woke up with a smile on my face. The sky as beautiful as ever, the sound of the birds chirping and the people who are happy. As usual I did my morning routine and head down. I noticed that Zane was still asleep, so I started making breakfast. I'm making pancakes and bacon! Soon Zane came down and sat at the table.

"What you makin sis?." Zane ask

"Just pancakes and bacon. Here pancake with whip cream and some strawberries." I placed the pancake. He looked very hungry.

"This? For me?." He was little confused.

"Yeah...Beside I have bacon!." I started eating and so did Zane.

"This is so good!." Zane complements.
We ran upstairs changing into our uniforms. He then ran back down.

"Shoot! I don't have something for lunch!." Shouted

I gave him a paper bag and he looked inside. He saw a cupcake , Orange juice and Sandwiches.

"Why are you doing this? I am your big brother and I am supposed to be the one who cooks and do all his stuff." He said in confusion.

"Its a start I guess.." I locked my door and we walk to school.

~~School~~

"Y/n!Zane!!." A voice called out.
I turned around to see My other brothers with some of their friends.

"Oh hey guys! ." we both said.

"Where were you guys?!?! Especially you Zane!." Garroth said in a worried tone.

"Ummm..Can't you see I was with her? Some kind of brother you are.." Zane whispered the last line.

"Soooo...You weren't scared after everything that has been going on last night?." Vylad asked.

"Nope...and this pig is such a snorer!." Zane complained.

"What did you say!?!?! First, I let you stay then I cooked you breakfast and made you lunch and thats what you're going to say to me!." I said in anger like a little kid.

"Don't you dare be mean to me! I am a werewolf you know! And I can call my Shadow Knights!." I snapped my fingers to see Sasha and Zenix behind me.

"OK..OK..I'm so sorry." Zane apologized but that's not enough.

"Don't want your secret out do you now.?"  I warned him.

"Don't be such a bonehead Ro'maeve brothers.." Zenix warned.

"Shut it Zenix!" Me and Sasha said.

"Fine.."

"She's as tough as the sun Ro'maeve.." A orange haired meifwa appeared. It was Kai.

"Hey Kai...Ugh! I need to get class...Let's go Shadow knights...You to Zane." I said.

Zane was squirming behind us. The other guys were left with confused faces.

"So Y/n...where are we going? ." Sasha asked.

"Leave me and Zane to our class and you guys can do anything...except for tagging !." I pointed two fingers at them.

"What if we tag a neighborhood?." Zenix asked.

"I said no tagging! Hang out with gals for once Zenix!." I whisper-yell to him.

"Pft...I will. Come on Sasha." They both left.

"I will be heading to math class...see you at lunch. " Zane waved as he left.