Its A Party!!

Zane was still chasing me. I kept on running and tried to scoop some snow to make snowball. The guys made snowmen and were also having a snowball fight. Finally Zane caught me and tackled me.

"Zane you loner!!" I shouted.

"You pig..." He said laughing.

"Let me go!! You aren't the next Ein!!" I screamed.

"oh... I wont be the next Ein... because I am the next Zane!" He yelled.

"Hey get off me... " I asked nicely.

He got off me as soon as possible. He pulled me up.

"Thanks emo..." I giggled.

"Heh."

"Hey Y/N!! Can we hangout today??" Travis yelled.

Garroth growled.

"Hey big brother can I?" I asked him.

"Heh... Y-you...you can. But don't try anything Travis! She just recovered." Garroth said as he was growling.

Vylad and Zane gave me glares. Aaron was blushing while he was talking to Aphmau.

"T-Travis... Come one let's go!" I pulled him.

"Tell me....where do you get these amazing buns à " He tried to flatter me.

I hit him the head.

"Ok... Oh I scream for ice cream." He dragrd me to a ice cream shop.

"I'll be taking a mint ice cream. How about you beautiful?" He asked me.

"Travis... I swear to you... You will die... But hey since you will pay for this.... I want a (three layered ice cream flavor).
~~Outside the store~~
"Oh... Now.. I get why Zane called her a pig." Travis said.

"What did you just freaking call me?!??"

"Uhmm... Nothing beautiful.."

"Oh you will die after I finish this ice cream..." I was filled with anger.

"Hey let's go to the park." He pointed out.

"Oh..OK!"

Even though he is a Casanova.... He is quite funny.... But I will have to kill him.. My ice cream is nearly finished.

"Oh Travis...I have a surprise for you.." I said.
"Really!!show me!!"

"First close your eyes..."
"Oooooooo I can't wait!" He closed his eyes and squealed.

I ran to my bag (you do have a bag.) I took out my black jacket and purple mask and took out some of my old leather gloves. I wore it and I kinda looked like Aaron and Zane mixed together. (I mean from MCD.) I stood INFRONT of him and putting my hood and mask up.

"OK...open your eyes.."

"OK what is it!! Gah!! Aaron?Zane? Who are you?!!? Where is my little angel?!?" He reacted.

"Heh..."

He ran around looking for me. Hahahahaha! He really does care for me or else he's dead 100 percent by my brothers. I pulled his collar and I pinned him to a tree while I was holding a stick.

"Let me go you WEIRDO!!" He yelled.

"Would you call me a weirdo? I am Zane and Aaron comebined... " I start threatening him..

"Where did you bring her?!?! Tell me now!" Travis said.

"Hehehehe... She's right here."

"Where??is this some kind of trick?!?!" He said.