Having Fun with Zane

"Hey... Its not a family and friends dinner if you won't come and eat!" I pulled everyone to the table then we were served with the best food in the house. I even got my favorite!!, (Favorite food).

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPPED BY THE MOONLIGHT~~~~~~~~~

"Hey y/n you aright??" Zane asked.

"Since when did you even care?? you are a dark hearted soul person... you aren't supposed to be caring right now." I said with no regret.

" I sometimes need to take a rest from the darkness... and im your brother ... im here for you" He said hugging me.

"Z-Zane you are hugging me." I said surprised.

"it feels good tho.." Zane said.

I continued to hug him and we look to the moonlight. A flash of light shown behind us. We saw it was mama taking a picture of us hugging and then runs away to show it to my friends.

"aren't they cute Garte?" Mama said.

"AWW...LOOK AT THOSE TWO LITTLE NUGGET!!" Aphmau said very fast.

"Aww... Zane I didn't know you cared for y/n" Garroth teased us.

I growled and so did Zane. We looked at each other.

"Lets do this.... show our dark sides" Zane said.

"Lets do this together." I said.

We turned around and let them think we were ok with it. We gave them death glares. They were afraid. Vylad came in front of us.

"Hey Zane!! y/n!!" Vylad said but we didn't answer.

"Ummm... Zane did you contaminate her with your evil ways?" he asked but we didn't answer.

Soon we scared all of them. They all ran to the car. They stayed away from us. Me and Zane were sitting behind them. We going to drive back home.

"W-what's going on?" I heard Aphmau whisper to Garroth.

"I don't know... I think she is like Zane now." Garroth whispered back to Aphmau.

"Oh no Im not like Zane... hehehehe!!" I said to them in a creepy voice.

"Y/N is my friend. And now... you will know the dark side in both of us.." Zane answered in a evil voice.

"This is not good." Katelyn said wide eyed.

"Hehehe... oh Aaron.... look at me!!" I said to Aaron.

"y/n....  don't wanna look right now... nor misbehave your parents are here but they are still paying for the food we just ate...." He said in a scared tone.

"hehehe....AAAAAROOOOONNN.... " I creeped him out. 

"If you don't give in then here!" I scared Aaron with a toy knife.

"AHH!! Yandere on the car!!" Aaron screamed.

"Come on Zane... we need to scare them out of here." I said.

Their eyes widened and they looked at one another.

"lets do this....*evil laugh*." Zane said and gave them a scary look.

"What have you done to y/n Zane" Vylad said.

We scared them one by one and they ran out of the car and to our parents, Even Garroth. We got them good. We high-fived each other.

"Its really fun with you.." Zane said.

"I guess you are really fun too... I couldn't have done it without my big brother here. OH shoot they are coming back!!" I panicked.

" Pretend to sleep."  Zane said.

I put my head on Zane's shoulder then closed my eyes and Zane wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes and heard mama say..

"What do you mean they have gone rogue?? They are sleeping.." Mama said.

"WHAT?!?!" The guys said.

"I swear they scared us all and even put a knife on my neck" Aaron said.

"OH...you mean this knife?? its just a toy.." Mama said to them.

"You guys are afraid that they will cry or were you the ones who scared them??" Papa said.

"no dad!!  they were giving us death glares and saying scary words to us.." Garroth said as they were all getting in.

"That's why I don't like going out with you guys when its dark and Zane and Y/N are going nuts!!" Katelyn complained.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPPED WE WERE AT A HOTEL~~~~~

Zane woke me up because I literally slept on him. I got out of the car and saw a hotel.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"AHH!" the guys said.

"cut it out guys... I mean really... what are we doing here??" Zane said as he was standing beside me and holding my hand.

I heard mama squeal. I think she thinks we are great to get along with.

"We are here because its late at night and  we cant drive at night. It is really dangerous." Papa said.

"Ok... papa can I sleep with Zane... "I asked.

"Sorry sweetie.. girls with the girls and boys with the boys.." Papa said as we were entering the hotel.

"aww.... but Zane is cool to hangout with." I complained.

"Sorry sweetie.. its papa's rule so.. its just for tonight.. its ok." Mama comforted me.

"ok I got the rooms. Katelyn, Aphmau and y/n you take room 18 and Zane, Aaron, Garroth, and Vylad that room 19 and me and your mom will be at room 20." Papa said as he was giving the keys.

We went to our rooms yet Katelyn and Aphmau are still Afraid of me going Yandere.

"Hey guys!! You OK??" I asked them.

"Umm... You were pretty scary with Zane" Aphmau said.

"Hey.. Don't worry about it..I was having fun with him. He is a good person tho." I said.

"You think Zane is a good person?? Then you are wrong. You know that." Katelyn said.

"No he is actually good. Once you get to get along with him... You get to know what he really feels.." I said

"OK...then let's head to bed." Aphmau said.

Time passed they all slept. I couldn't sleep its like someone is thinking about me. Then I heard knocks on our door. I opened the door to see Zane.

"Zane? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I can't sleep....and all of them are very loud snorers." Zane said.

"Since we have four beds... You can take the other one. If you like." I said to Zane.

He jumped into the bed and took the blankets. He then fell right asleep.