Alpha?

~~~OFFICE~~~

"So you beat them into a pulp?." Mrs Hyria asked.

"I had to...They were bullying people!! ." I yelled.

"Hmm...Is this true Twins?." She turned to the twins.

"No! She was the one being a bully to everyone and started getting mean to us!." Sharon put on a sad look. Mrs.Hyria however, had a disgusted look and showed the CCTV Footage.

"Now...you are lying.." She smiled

"Fine! You caught us!." Shad exclaimed

"Now... You will be expelled for bullying and hurting people. I will let your parents pick you up today." Mrs.Hyria said.

They gave me glares and growled when they left. Mrs.Hyria smiled and looked at me.

"What am I still ding here?." I ask her.

"Well...since you took down the Alpha Female, you will be the alpha and make sure you have. Alpha male. " she said.

"What?!?!  No!." I objected.

"Yes... You have to be the Alpha Female.." She said calmly.

"...."

"So are you OK with it?." Mrs Hyria said.

"Of course! Thank you for telling me Mrs. Hyria." I said as I walked out. Soon I heard an announcement.

"Hello People of Phoenix Drop high! A alpha female is chosen by Mrs Hyria!"

The announcer said. I heard everyone whispering . I saw my brothers and I ran up to them a d covering myself.

"Huh? What's wrong?." Garroth asked.

I said no word and then the announcer said.

"And our new alpha female....... Y/n Ro'maeve!!"

Oh no...

I began to hear whispers and people came to me. I got annoyed and I supposed Garroth saw me and he helped push me through the crowd and  got me put in front.

"So...now you're the new alpha." He started.

"Yeah...its hard to get away from attention though.." I said.

"I see, well I guess all the boys will be following you around..and I'm there to be your body guard." He joked.

"Sure...be my body guard..for now." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on sis! Its a great opportunity! You might meet someone that's your pair for Alpha male." He smiled.
I don't understand.... Garroth wants me to hangout with a boy? That's not the real Garroth.

"You're not Garroth...the real Garroth would never want me to hangout with boys." I said.

"Yeah....My 'go meet someone' side got out. And still don't go behind my back." Well, the Garroth I know has returned.

"So aren't we going home?." He asked.

Oh yeah the bell has rung for home time so yeah!

"Sure... But we need to wait for the two." I said.

We stood there waiting. Then I saw Aphmau and Aaron walking to us.

"Hey guys!! Heard that y/n is the new Alpha!." Aphmau started.

"Yeah."

"So how did you get the place?." Aaron asked me.

"Well....I defeated her and her twin brother. I threw them around and they hit the locker. They were a pretty bad example for Alpha....can anyone help regress my ultima eyes?." I asked.