Training!!

I woke up early in the morning,  it was around 4:30 am. I was excited so I ran to the bath room and took a bath and changed into one of my favorite clothing. I quietly ran down and make breakfast for myself and ran to Aphmau and Aaron's house. I knocked on it and Aphmau opened the door with messy hair.

"Y-Y/N why so early?? " Aphmau asked.

"Ummm.. im here to train with Aaron." I said.

Aphmau's eyes widened and she screamed that her friends came out of their houses and came to Aphmau's house with their eyes wide open.

"Y-Y-YOU ARE A WEREWOLF!! EEEKK!" Aphmau squealed.

"She looks even cuter.." Travis complimented me.

I blushed like a red tomato because I was shy of the seeing me as a werewolf. Then Aaron came down.

"Y-Y/N??oh no...." Aaron pulled me inside.

"What did you freaking do!" Aaron barely shouted at me.

"I went to see if you were ready to train me... to become a proper werewolf... the next minute Aphmau screamed." I said.

"Oh no...." Aaron sighed.

"So where is y/n?" I heard the guys asking.

"Y/N HIDE.." Aaron said.

"She went home and ...... she um...... she said she was going to the beach... yeah the beach... go catch her there." Aaron made an excuse for me.

All of them ran to the beach.

"OK WHY IS Y/N A WEREWOLF!!" Aphmau whispered as she closed the door.

"Long story Aphmau.." I replied.

"OK... Its still too early for training" Aphmau yawned.

"OK... Head to bed my little potato." Aaron said.

Aphmau went upstairs. Me and Aaron head to the woods. There I was trained to fight.

"Come on... Punch me little pig!!" He teased me.

I got real angry. He called me a pig!! He will pay for that!! I threw multiple punches.

"Hey! Stop it!!" He yelled.

I was really angry. I started chasing him and started throwing him around.

"*coughs* you throw so far... Not like an ultima..." Aaron said in a weak voice.

I felt pity and I stopped I helped him out.

"So what's next??" I asked.

"You're fighting skills only happen when anger strikes..just like mine before.... But you need to stop that. Now meditate and think what's best than anger." He said.

*deep breath*

"OK....now you..start to save your best brother. Don't open your eyes and imagine that one of your brother is being turned against you." He said.

He attacked me and I stopped his punch.

"Very good... Now still close your eyes and try to attack the person you hate... But not with anger.." He said again.

"I will pretend to be that person and try to attack me without anger and closed eyes." He said.

I then thought of Gene... I heard footsteps running away. I followed it and I sensed Aaron was about to attack me. I dodged it.

I took his arm and threw him to the  ground. He put his bandana infront of my eyes so that I couldn't see.

"What is this for Aaron?" I asked.