New Place!

<<<<<Time Skip 2 weeks>>>>>

3rd Person POv

You were recovering fast. You had been allowed to return to school and return to your brothers. Everyone hugged you at school. They thought they would never see you anymore. Then at the end of the day there came confusion.

"Hey Leader! How's everything? ." Sasha asked.

"I am not your leader....it wasn't me.." I said.

What will they do to me??

"Even if you aren't the bad girl you...we still want you in our group.." Zenix said.

" You just want me in your group so that you guys can use me?? Ha! Not falling for it.." I turned around and walked away until Zenix Grabbed my wrists.

"Pls..Stay...We need someone like you..." Zenix said.

"*sigh* I'm...not the evil me...and being in the gang is cool and all ...but I'm not fit for it...I'm not as delinquent like you guys." I explained.

" It doesn't matter ...we need a confident, tough and cool person like you..." Sasha said.

"So you guys want me? ." I ask again.

"Yes! Evil or not! It fits you!." Sasha said.

"Fine...but..I want you guy to call me by... (Cool nickname)...got it?."

"Sure! No problem (cool nickname)." They both said.

Garroth's POV

Y/n is recovering so quick! She has strong blood. I love my baby sister. The bell rang and there she was talking to the shadow knights. She saw me and hugged me. (End of school day)

"Hey big brother!."

"Hey baby sis...why are you talking to them?." I asked as I looked worried.

" oh..they are my gang.. I'm their new leader.." She said with a big grin in her face.

"What? The leader of the shadow knights?!? Why are you being their leader?!?." I quickly panicked.

"Relax... They say I'm fit for the job...but were not going evil.." She said to me with a smile.

"Aww..Congrats then. Come on let's go!! Papa wants to show you something!." I said pulling her towards a house.

Y/n's POV

Garroth pulled me to a house. It was f/c.

"Gargar? What are we doing here?." I said in a shaky tone.

"Head inside and you will know.." He said.

"OK..." I worriedly said.

I went in and the lights turned on and I see my parents and the guys with a banner that says"We love you"

"Surprise!!." They all said.

"What is this guys??." I ask them.

"Since you have been a little uncomfortable with your brothers...we decide to give you your own house!." Papa said.

"M-My n-new h-house?? N-No..I -I can't take it..." I said in the verge of tears.

"No sweety...its yours...me and your papa decided you have your own place to stay in...You can leave better and be yourself in your own house.." Mama said as she held my hand.

"I can't say much but...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!." I said as I led them into a group hug and cried.

"T-Thanks for being there for me.....Its truly amazing to have friends and a family who care for you..." I said as break the hug and I wiped my tears.

"Any thing for the person we care so so much..." Garroth said.

"I love you all so much.."

~~~~New House~~~~(weekends)

Thanks to my amazing friends and family...they helped me move in. This is much roomier than I thought. Being all alone is a scary thought but yet relaxing. I jumped on the couch and turned on the TV to watch (favorite movie/TV show).

Then I heard knocks on my door. I opened it to see it was Katelyn.

"Hey girl! Aph and The guys are planing an amazing sleepover and pool party! Wanna come??." Katelyn said with joy.

"Umm...couldn't you have texted me?? But if its a pool party and sleepover...Then I will go.." I said with a  smile.

"OK then..and don't worry the guys will be in a different room. And the place were going to stay is at Cadenza's.. Hope to see you there!." She said as she walked away.

I closed the door and leaned at it.

A pool party? A sleep over? I don't really know if I should go...but I said 'OK' to them...might as well go and pack for the night. I ran up to my room and packed my all my clothes needed for the pool party and sleep over. Once I was done I ran to Cadenza's.

*knock knock*

" Hey y/n! You came!!." Aph said while pulling me inside.

"Sooooo... Since its getting late and everyone's here... How about playing a game.." Kawaii~chan said with a evil look on.

"He he...I..think not.." I said with a scared tone.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!." She screamed.

"Awesome! Truth or dare! ." Lucinda said.

We formed a circle and Aphmau started spinning the bottle. I saw Garroth sitting next to Aph.. And its so cute!!so... Pls..don't be me..pls don't be me.. Gah! Why cant you help me Irene..

"Sooooo..y/n.. Truth or dare?." She said with a big grin in her face.

"Uhm...I-I g-guess..dare." I said

Aphmau...is a hardcore truth or dare player and she never goes easy.. I'm doomed.

"I dare you to kiss...Dante!!." She screamed.

Kawaii~chan squealed and my brothers....AKA Garroth...shot a glare.

I stood up and kissed Dante on the cheek.

"Hey!!." Aph got mad.

" what?! You didn't say where to kiss him right?."I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Fine!" Aph said with anger in her tone.

"I guess its my turn .." I  said as I spin the bottle.

It pointed to Garroth. Yes!!

"Oh no..." he was worried. what I would do to him.

"Truth or dare??" I asked him with an evil grin.

"D-D-D-Dare..." He stuttered

"YES!! I mean *clears throat* Since you picked dare.. I dare you to kiss Aph on the lips!!!." I smirked.

"WHAT!!!." They both said in a unison.

Everyone burst out laughing with tears , except Aaron got all red.

"Just do it already!! Kawaii~chan needs it for the shr-- I mean for memories.." Kawaii~chan said.

Garroth's POV

Oh no...My baby sister is making me kiss Aph!! I mean it would be cool bbbuuut... Its weird!! Aph and I looked at one another then looked back and they were gone... Then I heard a creak which made me and Aph looked to each other. Our heads been quickly moved and we kissed! I saw everyone laughing, squealing, and turning all red.

"A-Aph....I'm SO sorry my sister had to do this.." I apologized.

"T-That....was just a game...but w-w-was... my f-first k-kiss from a Ro'maeve.." She started blushing.

I heard Aaron growled and his face turned red.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OOOO... SOMEONES JEALOUS!!