Chapter 2 - Hats and Weird Feelings

James P.O.V. 

I saw a purple color sticking out of the neatly organized clothes, curiously I walked over and pulled it out. I found myself staring at it, a purple beanie, with bear ears sticking out of two sides. 

"She used to love wearing hats..." I mumbled

"What's that man?" asked Harry.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking." I said softly. 

"Alright..." Harry said, shaking his head as if he knew I was lying. I couldn't help but feel down, knowing that my sister had changed so much that my mom needed me to come home and help her. I didn't exactly know what to do, but that's why I'm bringing Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry. They're so full of life and happy, maybe they'll cheer her up. If she likes One Direction, my plan will work even better.

At the moment we were at some toy shop near the airport waiting for Louis to pick out something for him to mail back home for Daisy and Pheobe's birthday. Speaking of Louis, where are the guys? I looked up and saw that they were leaving the shop. As I started to walk towards the door I noticed I was still carrying the hat. I looked at it and knew what I was going to do, I was going to buy it. 

Charlie's P.O.V.

        Well open up your mind and see like me

        Open up your plans and damn your free

        Look into your heart and you'll find love love love... 

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Charlie! We just landed, where are yah?" James shouted over voices of guys talking in the background. 

"Hey James, I'm at the baggage claim, flight 12, right?"

"Yup, me and they guys we'll meet you over there in a bit, see yah then!" James answered and hung up. Guys? How many people was he bringing... Truthfully, I didn't really want him to come. 

I sat down on the bench, waiting for James. Thats when I heard screaming and laughing. 

"CHHHARRRR!!!!!!!!!" I heard echo through the room. Uh Oh... I turned around to see James running towards me and pulling me into a giant hug. 

"James-Can't-Breath-Put-Me-Down!" I gasped

"Oh right." He said smiling looking down towards me, and suddenly stopped smiling. Dammit, I thought. He knows something is wrong. This is going to be a long year. 

"So who's this?" Spoke a guy with curly dark hair and a British accent. I looked around and standing in front of me were four guys. I was not prepared this, spending the next year with 5 guys? No way. 

"This is my sister Charlie! Charlie, this is Harry" he said pointing to the curly haired boy who winked at me, "Liam" Pointing to the boy with a lighter color brown hair with some small curls who waved, "Zayn" Pointing to the boy with the dark quiff who smiled to me, "and Louis" pointing to another brunette, this one wearing stripes and suspenders and who pulled me into a huge hug. "Wait, where's Niall?" Niall?! There's more of them?

"Sorry! I stopped at a stand to get some food quick." Spoke an Irish accent behind me. I turned around and looked at a boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His eyes started back at me, full of happiness. I squirmed out of Louis' arms and grabbed one of James' bags.

"Should we head out?" I asked

"Um.. Yah sure, hold on." James spoke in a confused tone. I couldn't explain it but I wanted to leave. The way that boy Niall stared at me.. I.. I felt... weird. I couldn't explain it, but all I knew is that I wanted to go home. I walked out to my green Jeep, swung the door open and waited for James and his friends to catch up.

Authors Note: I know this chapter is really slow and boring but I had to introduce her brother somehow and she had to meet the boys! The story will get better I promise. :) Comment, Vote, whatever you want.