Chapter 9 - Everything.

Niall's P.O.V.

I rubbed circles on the back of her hand as she leaned against me. Her breathing slowed down and I changed my position so I could see her. She lay against me fast asleep. I just sat there watching her and listening to the waves. She was beautiful. Her hair hung in front of her face, her body rising and falling steadily with her breathing, her thick eye lashes laying against her skin, her pink lips curved into a small smile. Everything about her was perfect. 

I looked over to the water to see everybody else getting out of the water and walking towards us. James walked over with a huge grin on his face. "Did she finish the book?" he asked while shaking his hair dry and grabbing a towel. 

"Yah, she told me about it. It seems like a pretty good book." His head shot up quickly.

"Really?" He asked, with a giant smile, and his voice full of shock and happiness. What was he thinking about? I nodded my head. He bit at his lip, his eyes wandering around the beach. His mouth opening, then closing every once in a while as if he was trying to say something. "Niall..." He whispered, "I want to thank you." he finally managed to say. Thank me? What?

"Ermm... I would say your welcome, but I don't really know what I did..." I stuttered. James sighed and shook his hair. 

"Charlie.. whenever she's with you... she's the girl I knew before I left." What was he trying to say? "I just... I really think you're helping her. I'm not sure what it is, but she see's something in you." See's something in me? He took a deep breath and looked down the shore. "She... she always had trouble trusting people. Well, I wouldn't call it trouble. It just seemed as if she knew who too, and not too trust.  She'd immediately befriend people who she saw something good in...Well, just, she, just... Thanks. okay?" I slowly nodded my head, processing what he had said. 

"No problem.." I managed to answer

"Hey guys, you read to go?!" Harry yelled from the parking lot

"Yah! We're comin'" James replied as he started to pick stuff up. "I'll take all this stuff, will you take Charlie up?" He said smiling again.

"Yah, sure." I slowly stood up holding her, and the book, in my arms and walked across the sand, to where the car was parked. 

I climbed into the car and layed her down on the seat and sat next to her, closing the door behind me. Her head fell onto my shoulder, so I put my arm around her shoulder and played with her hair. 

James finally got into the car and we headed home. I looked down at Charlie, and couldn't help but admire her. Silently, I sang in my head.

Hello, let me know if you hear me

Hello, if you want to be near me

Let me know

And I'll never let you go

hey love

when you ask what I feel, I say love

When you ask how I feel, I say trust

And if that's not enough

It's every little thing you do

That makes me fall in love with you

There isn't a way that I can show you

Ever since I've come to know you

It's every little thing you say

That makes me wanna feel this way

There's not a thing that I can point to

'Cause it's every little thing you do