Epilogue - 10 years later

Charlie's POV (Age 28)

We watched her run around the meadow, playing with her brothers and all her cousins. I turned my head and looked around at Niall, the rest of the band, James, Lou Teasdale, and the boys band, Josh, Sandy, Dan and Jon. 

Niall and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 children. Two 6 year old twin boys, Chris and Robin, and a daughter turning 4 today, Molly. 

One Direction wasn't as big as it used to be, but they were still together. They still recorded music and made albums, but tours didn't happen as often. Although they still did occasionally, and the kids seemed to love going on them when we went with the band. 

Liam and Danielle have been married for 8 years and have 2 children. A 7 year old daughter, Rose, and a 4 year old son, Troy.

Louis and Eleanor will have been married 8 years in about a month and have 4 children. They also have 6 year old twins, but a boy and a girl, Harry and Delilah, A 4 year old son, Jack, and a 3 year old daughter, Sunny.

Harry eventually found a girl, Cassidy, and aren't married but do have a 2 year old daughter, Darcy, and are expecting another child in a 3 months. We're all expecting him to pop the question after the next babies born.

Zayn and Perrie are engaged, with the wedding at the end of this month, and have a 2 year old son, Flinn. 

James also found a girl and they've been married for 7 years, and have a 3 kids. A 7 year old son, Kaleb, a 6 year old daughter, Ariel, and a 3 year old daughter, Carmen. 

Molly came running over and sat on Niall's lap, as he attempted to braid her hair.

Lou's daughter Lux, who is now 10, came over and watched Niall do the braids, correcting him when he did something wrong. Just like her mother, she had taken an interest in styling.

"You're doing it wrong!" She groaned, "That piece goes over the middle one, see?" she said using Harry's curls to demonstrate.  

Niall chuckled, "I'm trying, I'm trying." he stated, but either way the braid wasn't coming out right. 

Molly turned her head, making it harder for Niall to braid. "Momma, when can we have the cake?" she asked me. 

"She definitely has Niall's appetite, always hungry." Louis chuckled, making Molly stick her tongue out at him. Then looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"Soon sweetie, soon." I laughed, leaving her to sigh and run back to play with all of the kids again, and bringing Lux with her.

I looked to the back corner of the meadow, where there were two gravestones. Niall saw me looking and sqeezed my hand, "You okay?" he whispered into my ear, and I nodded, because everything was okay. I had not only one person next to me, I had tons. Everything was perfect.

Authors Note: Meh, sappy. Haha but at least you know what's going on with everyone! Hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, fan, whatever! And If you could click the link (like I mentioned in my last chapter) It would mean the world to me! It's on my profile & I'll put it in the comments! Thanks so much if you do! 

Hannah xx