Chapter 7 - Falling? Yah, Both ways.

Charlie's P.O.V.

I walked down the road, Niall by my side. "So.. waddaya wanna do?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Erm.. I dunno.. What's there to do here?" He bit down on his lip. Was I making him nervous?

"Well... there's a lot of things to do in Australia..." My mind pondered all of the fun things we could do, "I've got it!" He nodded his head, telling me to go on. "We'll go to the zoo!" I squealed and ran ahead, leaving Niall behind me chuckling. "They have giraffes there! Omg they're the best! Oh, and they have the funniest penguins ever! and they have sea otters too! Oh and flamingos! They're so cool and then-"

"You know you sure do talk a lot." Niall inturuped me. Whoops, I tilted my head down so he wouldn't notice that I was blushing. "There's nothing wrong with it, I like when you talk... It's like I know you, the real you. And you have a lot of interesting stuff to say." He smiled. I stared at him. This boy confuses me so much. I broke my gaze away from him and saw the sign ahead,

"AH! WE"RE HERE!" I ran ahead screaming, Niall chasing me and laughing.

*********************************

Niall's P.O.V.

Gosh that girl loves zoo's we've already been here for two hours and it doesn't seem like we're going to be leaving anytime soon. "My dad used to take me to zoos all the time... I guess that's why I love them so much, It reminds me of all the good times." I looked up, she was looking at the ground, smiling, but her eyes were full of sadness. She was telling me this? Normally she wouldn't talk about her father with us.

"Charlie, I think thats sweet. I- I just want you to know that if you ever need to talk to someone... I'm here." She looked up from the ground grinning.

"Thanks Niall, that means a lot." She said, while reaching up and ruffling my hair. "Now lets go see those penguins!" She laughed and broke out into a run. How was I going to keep up with her all day?

***********************************

Still Niall's P.O.V.

We walked out of the zoo and I couldn't contain my laughter, Charlie was trying to imitate the seals in the zoo, and well lets just say that she wasn't doing a very good job. "Are you up for some more fun?" she asked me suddenly. James told us how she used to come up with all these crazy ideas when they were younger. I knew I was going to regret this.

Charlie's P.O.V.

I couldn't wait until we go there, so close! Niall really dooesn't know what he's getting himself into. I saw the water in the distance. "We're almost there!" I squealed, walking a little faster.

"Ya know, you sure do get excited over a lot of things." He laughed at me

"What can I say? Their's something good in everything" Did I seriously just say that? Weird. I honestly don't know what it is about Niall, but he makes me act like, well, me. Was I falling for him? No. Don't think that Charlie. Not now.

"So where exactly are we going?" Niall interrupted my thoughts.

"You'll see and we're here so maybe you can guess?" I said excitedly pointing to where we were. It was a lake that not many people bothered to come by, but I loved it. There was a waterfall and a little cabin stored with kayaks, canoes, and other amazing things.

"Are we going swimming?" Niall questioned. I looked over at him and smirked,

"Yah, something like that." And I dove into the water, clothes and everything on. When I came to the surface Niall was staring at me.