Chapter 6 - They're there, you just don't know it

Charlie's P.O.V.

I sat in an empty room, all I could see was white. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the distance. Please don't be that crazy man again... It wasn't. The person came closer, and I immediately recognized the shaggy brown hair. "Daddy?" I spoke. I didn't know what else I couldn've said. It was just my imagination, right?

"He ocean eyes" He whispered, tears forning in his eyes. What was going on? "I miss your voice.."

"Daddy...." My mouth couldn't form the words I wanted to say. I was dying to run into his arms, to fins out if he was really there. Ask him a million questions. Somehow, he knew that's what I wanted.

"Darling, I know you want to know so many things, but I don't have much time" Time? What was he talking about? "They came after me..." Who? What was he talking about? But still, my mouth wouldn't let me form the words. "They'll be looking for you soon, they're looking for you now. Don't let them get you. Promise me?" Who daddy? Who? Why couldn't I say the words I wanted to? "I know James still has hope in you, but you have changed, you've become weaker." Weaker? Please just let me talk... "Don't lose hope, okay? Keep singing, become you again. Then they won't be able to hurt you." Who?! My mouth started to form the words, 

"Dad! What are you talking about? WHO are you talking about?"

"They're there, you just don't know it darling."  He was slowly disappearing. No! He can't leave yet, I need to find out more!

"DAD! Wait! Who!? What really happened?!" But it was to late he was already gone. 

I bolted into a sitting position. What's up with these dreams? I walked downstairs, to be welcomed by a peaceful quietness. Weird, normally all the boys are up and making tons of noise. 

"Hey Charlie" An irish voice spoke. I turned around like my life depended on it. 

"Omg! Niall you scared me!" 

"Haha Sorry Char," He chuckled, "Wait? Your talking to me?" What kind of question was that?

"Uhm.. Yah.. Do you not want me to..?" What was Niall thinking?

"NO!" That was easy for him to answer... "I mean, uh, um, no." he sighed, "You just haven't really talked to us that much... Especially me." Oh that's what he was talking about.

"Look," I sighed, "Don't take it personally.. I'm just a bit confused." I glanced up at him.

"I understand.. Ya know, James told as about you and I was expecting you to be depressed, but I like you... I think your moms over reacting, everybody would act that way if they were in your position," He  glanced at me making sure I was listening, "But your funny, nice, heck your full of life. I don't know why people say you've changed." I tried to say something, but I was a little shocked.

"Niall, you didn't know me before my dad died... I have changed." Why was I telling him all of this?

"Maybe I could get to know.. you? You before he died...?" He asked uncertain if it was a good idea. I knew I was going to regret this.

"I think that might be fun." I said after awhile, smiling at him. And he smiled his gorgeous smile back at me. Whoa, did I say gorgeous? No just forget that.

I knew I shouldn't be thinking about my dad right now.. But I couldn't help but think about what he said. "They're there, you just don't know it darling." He knew I hated singing without him, did he know I was looking? Maybe he knew the person I need was near. I was suddenly filled with hope and bolted upstairs to get read for my big day with Niall. 

Authors Note: Yah not the best chapter and it's pretty short. But I've been kinda busy. But whats gonna happen between Niall and Charlotte?! Ill probably update later tonight or tomorrow because it's the weekend, yay! :) Anyways, I went to my very first concert on Tuesday (The 22nd) at Mohegan Sun to see..... ONE DIRECTION! Our view was really good! Oh my god - It was amazing. i mean Amazayn(: I witnessed live Larry Stylinson moments, ZIALL MOMENTS! (I was very excited about this!) Niall Jumping, Harry flipping his hair, Liam falling of a couch (that was funny),  and Louis' pelvic thrusts (OMG)! It was absolutely amazing and I felt like I was on cloud 9 the whole night, I still have the happy feeling in my gut and it's 3 days later, haha. Well Keep reading, comment, fan, vote, whatever! Thanks for reading! Hannah xx