•0.4•

after saying bye to jack, i got up and played with kong. yes kong as in kongdasavage. i live with logan cause he's my best friend from ohio. we met when we started social media, and instantly became best friends.

i started liking WDW when i heard that logan might be directing one of their music videos. i looked them up, and god. they have amazing voices. and it's incredible cause i love to sing too. i have been a fan of them since then, and love jack avery the most. what are the odds of me getting his phone number.

after playing with kong for a while, i got up and made some dinner. logan would be back soon, and would be hungry. that's how things work here. logan is gone, i make dinner. he comes back, thanks me, and has to make it up to me. sneaky right? well no. not really. i tell him it's fine, but he insists on returning the favor. after cooking for him for about a year and a half, he still doesn't get tired of it.

after making mac and cheese for dinner, i set up the table. kong is barking, so i let him go outside. maverick is fed, and has water, and so does kong. in a short period of time, kong gets tired, so i bring him back in. he lays down on his bed, and falls asleep. i then walk over to maverick, and left him in logans room, closing the door as i walked out.

logan texted me saying that he would be here in about an hour and a half, so i sat on the couch and watched tv. i then remember about jack, so i text him.