•0.11•

after that 'conversation' with jack, i decided it would be better to ignore him. the rest of the day, i just spend it cleaning up. there wasn't much to clean, cause i keep the house clean, so after 'cleaning' for about an hour, i tried to come up with some song lyrics.

it was 7:47pm when logan walked through the apartment door, vlogging. i ignored him, and continued working on my song. he came over, and asked what i was working on. i just covered the screen with my hands, and told him it was secret. he walked out onto the balcony, and stared shouting. he found some logangsters, so he had to go say hi.

logan and i walked out of the building, me holding merch, while logan vlogged. his fans ran up to him, and he vlogged it all. i then handed him the merch, and he handed me the camera. i vlogged while he threw merch here and there. everyone screaming, and fighting for it. we then ran back to the building, and up to our apartment. it was like vidcon again.

after all that went down, we got ready to go to the gym. i wore a black sports bra, and my leggings. logan wore shorts, and a maverick tank top. i packed some water bottles, and then we left. when we arrived, jake was also there with chanthony, ray, and uncle kade.

after some arguing, and bickering, we stared working out. it was weird cause it was mainly guys there, but i got through it. after about two hours of working out, we left. but of course before we left, jake and logan argued about who was the best. they argued for a good 20 minutes, before i pulled logan cause i was sweaty, and wanted to shower.

when we arrived, we went up, and showered. logan ended his vlog, and edited. we ate dinner, which was some weird dish that logan prepared. we went to sleep at 10:47pm that night. i didn't even bother to check my phone or post on instagram.