•0.13•

i woke up and checked my phone for the time. it was 7:15am and i had over 50 notifications. one caught my eye though. it was a text from jack. i decided it would be best to answer until around 9:00am just so he thought i woke up at around that time.

i got out of bed and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a white crop top, and my hair in a bun. i put my slides on and went to wake up logan. to my surprise he was up. but only because he had to go meet up with someone to direct a music video.

we ate breakfast, then logan left. i decided that today was going to be eventful for me, so i got up and made a list of things to do.

things to do today:
1) care for maverick and kong

2) text back jack avery

3) make a youtube video

4) dance to random songs

5) finish my song

6) talk to mia

7) eat lunch

8) shower

9) relax

10) do random thing

after making the most random list ever, i started following it. i let kong out to do his business, and i fed them both. i then moved onto finishing my song. i looked it over, and everything sounded perfect. i then danced to it, and check off number 4 on my to do list. it still wasn't 9:00 so i couldn't text jack yet. i then went ahead to making a youtube video. i did the what's on my phone, and then checked that off.

it was now around 9:30am when i finished talking to mia. i decided it would now best to text jack back.

jack avery ⚡️💕

hey jack
i'm sorry about this stupid fight
can we put it behind us and continue to be friends ?

••••••••••••••••

i waited less than a minute for jack to text me back.

jack avery ⚡️💕

hey jack
i'm sorry about this stupid fight
can we put it behind us and continue to be friends?
read 9:31am

yes please
i missed talking to you

haha i missed talking to you too

glad that we are talking again

yep
what are you doing rn?

oh i'm just filming for a music video. wbu?

doing the most random things that are on my random to do list

cool
haha
i'll text you later. they need me to film rn.

ok
ttyl
read 9:43am

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

wow it was already almost 10:00am. i continued my to do list.