•0.22•

we ended up going shopping at the mall, and i bought tons of clothes. we also got shoes, and i got some jewelry. we then ate taco bell from the food court, and i got a pink drink too. after eating and catching up, they decided to come home with me.

i drove back to the apartment, i parked where logan has his yeti, and we went up to the penthouse. when we walked in, logan was cleaning up saran wrap. we all just looked at him weirdly.
"george and mark did this not me!" he defended himself. i just looked at lydia, his assistant, and she told us it was true.

after helping him clean it up, we watched some youtube, and relaxed. we were all on the couch. it was logan, jonah, daniel, me, jack, zach, and corbyn. jack had managed to snake his arm around me, and i smiled like an idiot. man i really missed these boys. i thought. i cuddled up against jack, and looked up at him. he looked down at me and smiled. i think i might be falling for this kid i thought.

it was 9:39pm when the boys decided to leave. since they didn't bring their car, i drove them home. it was the same order as before, and this time we were singing along to the radio. i stopped at a stop light about 5 minutes into the 15 minute drive, and i could feel jack staring at me. i looked down, and blushed.

"maggie go! the light is green!" corbyn exclaimed. i just looked up and it was actually still red. "you're such a liar bean" i replied. they all just laughed, but jack was still staring at me. i focused on driving again, and the light turned green. i started driving, but i couldn't focus. all i could focus on was jack staring at me.

once i came to another red stop light, i stopped. then i grabbed my phone and texted jack.

jack avery ⚡️💞

jack could you please stop staring at me?
i can't focus on driving and i really don't want to crash

but you're too cute not to stare at

jack really stop
i don't want to crash

i'm sorry.
i'll stop

thank you
read 9:50pm

i then focused back on driving, and the light was green. i started driving again, and we all continued singing. i still caught jack staring at me every now and then.

when we finally arrived, they thanked me for driving them home. i told them it was no problem, and that i enjoyed hanging out with them. they all said their goodbyes, and good nights, and went inside. except for jack. he stayed behind and started talking.
"hey maggie thanks again for the ride." "it was no problem" i told him. "maggie can i tell you something?" he asked. "yeah sure what is it?" i asked. "i like this girl, her name is sara, and i want to ask her out, but i don't know how to" he told me.

i'm not going to lie, i was a little sad. i honestly though he might have liked me, but i guess he likes this sara chick. "umm... you could... you could... you could send her a gift, and along with the gift, give her a letter, asking her to be your girlfriend and sign your name at the bottom of the letter." i told him. he just thought about it and said "thanks that's not a bad idea"

after that talk with jack, i considered asking kian out. he was really sweet, and i did like him. i liked his hair, his eyes, his cheesy smile. i liked everything about him. i didn't like him as much as i liked jack, but i did like him. so i texted him.