•0.29•

one month later

"Jack get up!" i whined. "noooooooo" he dragged out. "please?" "no" "please? jack?" this kept going on until he got annoyed and got up. we were currently in the WDW house and jack was being a lazy butt. we had been inside all day cuddling, and i really enjoyed it, but i wanted to get up and do something. he sat on the edge of the bed and stretched. i wish i had realized what he was doing, the i wouldn't have gotten hit. "oww!" i whined "omg babe i'm so sorry. i didn't know you were behind me. i though you were still laying down" he said. i truly felt guilty cause it wasn't his fault so i told him it was ok and kissed him. once we pulled away, we both stood up and walked out of his room.

we were currently at the mall, buying clothes. we walked into forever 21 and i started looking for some outfits. i then payed for 5 outfits that jack helped me find and we walked out. we walked to more stores, bought more outfits, and then went to the food court.

after the mall, we came back to the WDW house and it was chaos. the boys were playing on the ps4 and they wouldn't stop fighting about who was winning. jack and i laughed at them, causing them to pause the game and stare at us. "what?" jack and i asked at the same time. "maggie, tell us who you think is winning. zach and i or corbyn and daniel?" jonah asked. "well it looks like corbyn and daniel are going to win if you don't pay attention to the screen" i reply, shrugging. jonah turns around only to see that the game has continued and he is now dead. jack and i look at each other and slowly walk up the stairs , making a run for it when jonah starts to rage.