•0.6•

logan still wasn't gonna be here for about another 15 minutes, but i just got mad that jack was jealous that my roommate is a guy. if only he knew who my roommate was.

i know he apologized and all, but i'm still a little mad at him. he really shouldn't go assuming things before he gets all the information on it. i just now wonder why brandon gave me the wrong number, but that doesn't matter much to me. i'm texting someone better looking than brandon.

i got snapped out of my thoughts by logan slamming the door open. wow time really flies by fast. "HEY LOGANG WE ARE BACK AT THE CRIBO. HEEY LOOK ITS MUH GURL MAGGS JACKS!" he yelled shoving the camera in my face. i laughed at his actions, and at the nickname that he has for me.

"HEY LOGANG! WHATS POPPIN'!" i exclaimed. logan laughed at me, and walked away to show kong. "i made dinner. i was just waiting for you to come home." i told him as he put kong and the camera down. "nice. what did you make this time?" "my world famous mac n' cheese" i told him getting up and going to the kitchen. "f... yeah!" logan exclaimed. i grabbed his plate, and mine, and put some mac n' cheese on them. i grabbed two cups and poured some ice cold water.

i put everything on the table, and logan walked out of his room. he was now changed into shorts and a maverick t-shirt. he also had a maverick snapback to hide his mop like hair. he came and sat down, and turned his camera back on. "YO SHOUT OUT TO MUH GURL FOR THE AMAZING FOOD!" he exclaimed, facing the camera towards him to show his reaction. "YO THIS S... IS AMAZING!" he exclaimed again. i laughed at him again, and covered my face while he vlogged me.

after dinner, logan thanked me and told me that he would take me out tomorrow to thank me. as usual, i denied, but gave in. he thanked me again before going to his room to edit the video. i just sat on the couch and posted on instagram.