21

Quick Note: I got ideas for games on Pintrest, except for the lemonade pong and the Onesie decorating  (which I got from Callie's baby shower in season 7 of Grey's).  I put like 15 minutes of research into this chapter  (and at 10h30 pm that's a lot) so enjoy and please don't forget to vote, comment and share of you like it!! 
Xoxo Kallie Grey

Meredith's POV
Nearly two weeks have passed since I've been on house rest and I've cleaned every surface imaginable, I've watched all of Friends, and I've cleaned out my closet of thibgs I haven't worn in years, I've cleaned out Zola's closet, Bailey's and Ellis's.

I've sported all of their old baby clothes for when Alexandra decides to come.

My phone buzzed on the coffee table. I'm currently watching New Girl, which is like a newer version of Friends.

Hey, I'm out front. Ready for pedicure and manicure?
Yeah, just let me get my shoes on.

I text Nathan and slip on flip flops. I'm wearing one of those maxi dresses that's probably five feet long, which is super long considering I'm barely 5 feet 7 inches.

I get into the car and Nathan takes me to a fancy nail place where a small Asian lady tells me to pick the nail colors.

I pick a light neutral color for my hands, and a bright blue for my toes.

"Sit. Is water okay?" The Asian lady asks, pointing to the water in the foot basin.
"Perfect." I say, dipping my toes in.

The woman does the whole pedicure thing, then she slips on my flip flops and does the polish, then guided me over to the manicure table where she does the whole manicure thing, massaging my hands with minty smelling lotion, and applies two coats of polish.

I then get guided over to the nail drying station, where she turns on the fans for my hands and feet.
"You want massage here?" She asks, gently touching my neck.
"Yes please." I say.  She pumps the same minty lotion on her hands, and starts massaging my neck. (A/N: same nail salons do massage your neck and shoulders and it's the best thing ever)

10 minutes later, Nathan comes back.
"You ready babe?" He asks.
"Not quite. The polish just has to dry a little longer."
"Okay. I'll pay and tip them while you're waiting." He says.
"Babe, you don't-" I get cut off.
"Yes, I'm treating you. Enjoy the relaxation before Little Alexandra makes her appearance." He says sweetly.

He pays and when he's done, my nails are dry. We get in the car and drive home.

"Someone must be having a party today." I say, there are cars all up and down the street.
"Hmm. Looks like it." Nathan says.

We get out of the car, and walk into the house. It's pitch black.

"Surprise!"

Alex, April, Cristina and a whole bunch of other people from the hospital jump out from behind furniture and Zola is standing on a step stool next to the light switch.

"Oh my gosh guys!  This is too much!" I say. 
"Happy baby shower!" Olivia squeals and rums over.
"Thanks!" I say. "So what's the plan?"
"Over at that table we have Onesie decorating, that's the present table, we have blindfolded diaper changing with dolls, lemonade pong, which is like beer pong but with lemonade, we have a match the American word to its British counterpart for baby items, and we have cupcake decorating over there."  Olivia says. She's bouncing up and down while saying all of this.
"And you only work with the professional side of thibgs?" I say laughing.
"I know, it was a lame excuse but do you like it?"
"This is amazing, Olivia. Thanks." I say.