One Twisted Tale

*This is a cool chapter, i think XD becuase you get to view Alec, Jane and Eveyln's point of view, and Aro's "plan" this really twists the plot... (thus the title) enjoy! comment! vote!*

  I skipped down the hotel hallway; the walls were covered in light blue wallpaper with dark blue stripes. The lights were dimmed for all the sleeping humans, though there were no signs of humans down this hall… or the last hall, how strange… I paused in thought, waiting for Jane to catch up; after a few minutes of dead silence I realized Jane was not coming. Did she get off on the wrong floor? Or did I? I glanced down at my keycard; level 13 room 28, I was on the right floor. I felt a wave of panic rush over me, I looked around manically for Jane, where was she? I tried to rewind my thoughts to figure out where I last saw her; then I realized I don’t even remember how I got into this hotel.

I ran down the hall, gasping for breathes I didn’t need. The stripes kept flying past me but I was getting nowhere.

“Jane!” I cried “Jane! Where are you?”

I felt like a child lost in the park, it weakened my confidence quite a bit; but confidence was no match for my flowing panic.

“Jane!” I bawled.

“Evelyn?” Jane’s voice echoed behind me “Evelyn… come here!”

I dashed toward her voice, now noticing the blue stripes were getting closer together, and darker. A rushing noise flew past me followed by dark shadows, this wasn’t right… I skidded my feet across the floor as I approached the end of the hall, a large door stood in front of me with a lenient light peeking out underneath. I extended my arm out and gently grasped the door knob. From a flick of my wrist the tiny knob clicked and opened the entrance, it revealed an average sized room also painted in midnight blue.  I stepped in cautiously pacing my steps; I skimmed the area, two beds were pushed against the left wall, a couch was facing the right wall towards an old TV and a window leading out to a wide ledge that peered out the front wall. I headed into the center of the room then froze. Jane, I could smell her scent, slightly… thanks to the help of Demerti I can now track anyone. Demertri… why is he coming to mind? I glanced around the room once more; this time the room contained three hulking figures in black cloaks. I gasped and leaped back; I desperately tried to read their emotions, scanning for a threat but I saw nothing, my powers were gone! 

“Calm down Evelyn…” The figure soothed.

The figure stepped forward and removed it’s hood.

“Demerti?” I asked shaky “What-what are you doing here?”

“Why did you leave Evelyn?” Another figure stepped forward; Felix, now leaving the one figure unnoticeable against the wall.

“We’re not going to hurt you” Felix continued “Come here, we just need to talk”

 I stood up and glided over to them keeping my distance from the cloaked one.

Demerti reached out his hand while Felix smiled.

“Well come on dear” Demerti encouraged.

I stood there oddly in confusion; I thought Aro read minds… not Demerti, wait what am I even doing here? Who was I looking for?

“Dear? Come on, just a little step closer”

Wait, who’s this man? Is he talking to me? me… what’s my name?

I glanced up into the two man’s eyes, they were solid black. Was that bad?

“Who are you?...” I asked.