News (SMUT)

"What is it Mira ? " he asked worried stepping back now .

"Sit ,please ." he sat on the end the bed where I had gestured to .

"Tell me Mira , You starting to scare me . "

I sighed again trying to settle the butterflies . I looked to him than tried to tell him with out words by pressing his palm to my stomach . I knew there was anything different on the outside of my stomach . I could see the click in his mind through his eyes as they widened in comical shock . Before I could laugh about this He smiled and wrapped his arms around me smothering his lips in mine and rolled so he was above me In the bed .

" 'tis true ?" he asked .

"I can not lie my love you know this. " I whispered as he hovered above me looking at me in aw . "I will say this I was angry at you at first ." He faltered for a second . "I was look for because I was made when Bard helped me to connect the signs in my mind , I was upset because in that moment when I was suppose to be mad at for leaving me without a word all I wanted to kiss you and tell you the news . "I broke in to a grin now laughing at how stupid it was he grinned to me happily . Before a mischevious grin broke upon his face .

SEXUAL CONTENT : WARNING GETS GRAPHIC FROM HERE ON OUT

Don't say I didn't WARN you !!!!!!!!

"I will  be leaving tomorrow my love .can we not have a celebration and farewell love ." I giggled before his lips met mine in a loving kiss .

Hi was now positioned between my legs trap them open as the began to ground into me sending a shock into my spine of pleasure. I brought my hand up his back lifting his shirt .

the way he felt against me like this almost brought me to tears . I heard him growl at the whimper moan that escaped my lips without my knowledge till it twas to late.

"Oh god ." He gasped witch up the pace he ground his hips .

"Fili." I gasped when his hand gripped my jaw .