Uke! Saeran x male! Seme! mint eye member! Reader

Saerans POV!

I was sitting in my "office" or rather, I was crying over my desk.
You see I would have these occasional break downs and just start heavily crying for no reason.
When I had those break down.... I would usually hug my.... teddy bear... I'm so childish, but hugging mr. Snuggles made me feel safe.
I felt a soft blanket being laid on my back and shoulders, I looked up to see who it was... and when I saw, my heart skipped a beat.
It was (Y/N), my long time crush. He was just so damn hot!!
His eyes were a beautiful (E/C) that shined brighter then all the stars at once... I'm staring! Stop staring!!
"Saeran..? Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked me with a worried yet kind face.
"I-I'm fine.. (sniff)" I sniffed and whipped some of my tears away, completely forgetting about Mr. Snuggles still being out.
"Hey... I wanted to ask if you would like to watch a movie in my room?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck, looking nervous... is he asking me on a date...?
No! It's just and invitation to hangout with him nothing special... RIGHT?!?!
"Y-Yes!.. I mean.... sure" I said completely red in the face from me being so bold in my answer.
"Okay^^;; let's go!" He said seeming both happy and nervous, he took my hand and started walking, I still had the blanket over my shoulders and Mr. Snuggles hugged close to my chest.
When we arrived at his room he had set up a bunch of pillows and blankets on his couch to make us comfortable, when I sat down on the couch it was like I sunk lower and lower into the blankets and pillows until you could only see my eyes over the mountains. (Y/N) giggled when he saw me literally buried in pillows.
He sat down next to me and put an arm over me, at first I was a little nervous but I slowly melted it, I was resting my back against (Y/N) and (Y/N) was holding me securely like a mama bear holding her kids.
I felt safe as I snuggled into his chest still hugging mr. Snuggles but he was more there for moral support.
I felt so in love every time I would lift my head to look up at my price, he looked so handsome!
I was seriously gonna faint if it wasn't for the scary movie we had put on, WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO WATCH "IT" ON THERE FIRST DATE?!?!
The movie had just started and the scene where the kid in the rain jacket followed that paper boat, was freaking me out.
Suddenly this FUCKING basterd of a clown decided to jump scare the kid, so I did what any normal human would do and screamed for dear life and jumping in the lap of (Y/N), burning my head into his neck. (Y/N) just laughed and rubbed me on the back, he paused the film and grabbed my chin softly making me look at him with teary eyes,
"hey~ don't be scared honey~ no clown is ever gonna hurt you.. he will have to get through me first and that will not be easy~" he told me in a calming voice while he whipped some tears off my wet cheeks and....
kissed me?! He! The (Y/N) (L/N) that I have been so madly in love with for years is actually kissing me...,,
well shit I better kiss back. It took some time for me to melt into the kiss, but when I did...
boy! Did it feel good!! We kissed for I think 2 minutes and it felt amazing and when we finally broke apart because humans needs air, a string of saliva was still in tact between us.
I was panting heavily when (Y/N) decided to lay me down on the sofa and kissing my neck roughly.....
that's enough for one story! Let's just say that the next day I woke up next to a naked (Y/N) and a very awful pain in my back side.

Hope you guys like it!! >3<