Uke Damien x seme dadsona! male reader !smut!

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a beautiful day, I was taking my family to the beach for some summertime fun.
With Lucian and Amanda in the backseat both wearing headphones not wanting to listen to me and Damien ramble about completely random things such as where the theory of the moon being made of cheese came from? Or why dogs are so damn cute?!
When we arrived at the beach, we took all our things out of the car and sat it down on the sand, while Lucian was sitting in the shadow, fully clothed.
Amanda was already in the water, Damien was sitting under an umbrella in his extremely cute Victorian swim suit, he looked so feminine and me... I was looking like a complete moron trying to get one of those damn beach chairs to look like a chair and not like someone tried putting an IKEA table together and failed miserably.
When I finally had time I sat down beside my beautiful husband, wrapped an arm around him and kissed his cheek.
Damien started blushing like a mad man and covered his face with the one hand he had free, due to the other holding the umbrella, I slowly slid my hand down his back and down to his ass.
He jumped when he felt my hand go inside his bathing suit, my hand was massaging his butt cheeks and I knew he loved it, he was bright red in the face  and small moans would escape now and then.
He gasped loudly when he felt one finger go inside of him, the tent in his swimsuit was getting more and more noticeable.
I started trusting slow which made Damien widen his eyes, this wasn't the first time we would have sex but it was fun to see Damien like this.
When I added another finger that was where Damien was sent over the edge, he came in his swimsuit, exhausted and embarrassed he looked at me and I know he could see the lust in my eyes.

Damien's POV

That damn basterd, why would he do something like that here?
But I can't have denied that it felt so damn good..
I really just want him inside of me as fast as possible..
but I knew that (Y/N) had other things in mind, my dear his going in with another finger,
I'm not sure I will be able to hold back my moans.
Suddenly Joseph came over to us smiling.

"Hey there neighbors^^ how's your day going?^^"
he asked with his usual grin while his kids were playing in the water.

"We are doing just fine Joseph^^" (Y/N) answered, he still had around three fingers up my.....
I'm not even gonna think that word.

"Well I just wanted to say hi so see ya around neighbors!"
Joseph said and walked back to Mary who had already noticed what was going on between me and (Y/N) and was chugging a glass of wine.
I felt (Y/N) soft lips touch my neck which made me shiver, he whispered in my ear

"let's go up and take a shower shall we?~~" the tone in his voice was enough to make any man or woman fall to there knees.
We stood up and began walking to the closed shower on the hill, I want in first and began to strip when I felt two big and warm hands on my hips, I let out a soft moan and continued taking my swim suit off.
When I turned around I saw (Y/N) completely naked, I smacked my lips onto his and we began making out against the wall.
(Y/N) was very quick to slam into me since he had already prepared me and everything.
I was a moaning and panting mess so much that I think the people at the beach could hear me.
We went on like this for around ten minutes more, and now I was on my knees sucking my man off.
I had gotten to the point of deep throat before he came, I stood up and gave him a light kiss before putting our swimsuit back on.

Damn.....