donnie darko x male reader

Donnie's POV

I skipped the steps to my boyfriends front door, knocking two times as his mom opened the door with a bright smile.

"Hey donnie! Come in, come in. Are you and (y/n) going out today?"

"Yeah kinda, we're just going to hang out in my back garden. My family isn't home so we can relax in peace"

Me and (y/n) had been going together for about a month now. It was still new, and I hadn't really settled into the whole "gay" thing yet.
It was nice to have a boyfriend, the hallucinations had died down and I was still taking my meds, but i was a lot happier.
I smiled and walked into his room where he was packing a small bag for the day, he was staying over the weekend because my parents were out of state with my little sister to some dance tournamen.

"Hey handsome"
he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss. My hands  travelled down to his waist as I softly grabbed his sides

"You ready?"

"Yeah, let's skedaddle"

I walked out of the glass door, out into our back garden. I had two beers, one in each hand as I sat one down besides my boyfriend.
He was laying in the sun chair, sunglasses on and enjoying the warmth.
He was wearing some small shorts so he could get a full tan, the horny part of my brain wish he would take them off and just sunbathe naked, but that would probably get us in trouble with the neighbors.

"Thanks baby" he cracked open the beer and lowered his sunglasses to give me a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

I had taken my little radio out with me so we could listen to some music while we chilled. The music was blasting and (y/n) seemed to love the tunes as he got up and started dancing.
Luckily we had a pretty tall wooden fence around the back garden, so he was dancing for my eyes only.
I watched as his hips swayed to the beat, my eyes were glued to his front.

"Are you having a staring contest with my dick or something?"
He giggled as I snapped out of it.

"Sorry"

"Dont be sorry"
He smirked as he walked over, straddling my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck once again.
I smirked back as I placed my hands on each buttcheek, giving them a light squeeze. We hadn't "done" anything yet because we both wanted to be ready, but things had started getting more and more heated and I think it was staring to boil over.

He twirled the hair on the back of my head as he sort hummed in enjoyment.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I slammed my lips onto his as we started making out. He moved closer to me so our chests were touching, him grinding on me as we moaned into the kiss.

"Holy... shit..."

The kiss broke as we looked back... Elisabeth..

"Elisabeth! What the fuck are you doing home?!"

"Dad forgot something so I had to drive home and get it... hi (y/n)"

"Hi Elisabeth" he waved slightly, still in my lap as neither of us wanted to move, unveiling our clear boners.

"Well never thought I would see my brother getting laid in the back yard, but I dont think I'll ever be the same.... see ya!"
And as quickly as she came, she left.

Me and (y/n) just looked at each other.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom"

So this was fun, donnie darko is my all time favorite movie so it was great writing something with him. Okay well, that's all ahaha smarkel motion, out!