Seme Michael gray x male reader

I've just recently started watching peaky blinders and omfg it's just one snack after another but for some reason did Michael really stick with me so here's a one shot for you thirsty hoes❤️ also Harry hook pt2 coming soon
Btw you're Irish in this haha

Michael's POV

The gallery was beautiful, it was a new place dead smack in the middle of lousy Birmingham, a beautiful museum for fine art.
I was looking at a beautiful Van Gogh painting that had been transported from holland and was to remain in Birmingham for a short while.
I didn't pay much notice to my surroundings, a young man, dressed very nicely with (hair length) (hair color) hair.
He was shorter then me, about half a head.

"Beautiful, right?" He asked in a soft voice, his Irish accent was clear from the moment he opened his mouth.

"Immensely"

"Such powerful colors, he really put all of his pain and sorrow into his art" we hadn't looked each other in the eyes yet, we were just staring in amazement at the art work.

"Well aren't all artist a little mad? That's what gives the works emotion" I said finally looking him in the eyes, he was gorgeous.
He had stunning (eye color) eyes, reminding me of nature and life.

"Michael Gray"

"(First name) (last name)"

We shook hands and continued to talk.
We ended up browsing the whole gallery together, just talking about the pieces and our lives.
I leaned that he escaped Dublin while the IRA were wrecking havic and that he lived in an old family house a bit outside town.

I followed him to the train station as he was about to step on he looked at me.

"Would you like to come with me for a cup of tea? I have Ireland's best whiskey at home" he asked stretching out his hand to me. I thought for a second but jumped on with him.

The ride wasn't that long, or at least I don't think so, we talked most of the time, I was making him laugh... his laugh was so adorable, it made me wanna year it non stop.

After we got off the train we walked a bit before coming to a beautiful house.
It wasn't that big but it had a lovely back garden and outdoor patio.
We walked inside and (first name) immediately put on the kettle, he had taken off his jacket and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, I couldn't help but take a peak of his round behind when he leaned on the counter. I didn't realize that he was looking at me staring before I head a small chuckle.

"Here let me" walking over to the doorway where I was standing, still with my overcoat on. He walked behind me, slowly slipping it off my shoulders and hanging it on the rag.

We were sat outside, birds chirping, drinking our tea and whiskey and having a fag.
We didn't speak, but just sat in comfortable silence.

"So.. got yourself a lassie at home?" He asked looking into his whiskey before taking a sip, avoiding eye contact.

"Nah... how about you? Are you sharing this lovely house with someone special?"

"Not yet"
he responded locking eyes with me, it was like a magnetic pul pulled us together as we locked lips over the table.
He broke the kiss and whispered "inside" as we stood up, leaving everything behind.
He shut the door and closed all the blinds so the room was only dimly lit but the lights around the house.

He then ran back trapping me in a passionate kiss again, I wrapped my hands loosely around his neck as his traveled to my cheeks as we made out.
He lead me to the bedroom upstairs and you can guess what followed.

We laid in the bed, the room filling with smoke from our cigarettes as we stared at the ceiling.

"You know we're not allowed... this has to stay between us no matter what"
I said, turning my head to look at him, his gaze still at the ceiling as he blew some smoke out his mouth.

"Promise"

Fin! Okay guys a got a whole lot of other stories lined up, hopefully i can get one out tomorrow too but who knows 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️