same reader X Uke Bakugou (Lemon)

this story takes place before the original fantasy AU starts request for @Memes-moes

the night was cold, slight moans couldbe heard from a nearby cave, inside the two lovers were dry humping just out of boardroom and to create some warmth.
baku was on top of his boyfriend, dry riding him as (Y/N)'s hands held tightly around the other males waist.
"Ugh this shit just isn't doing It for me" Baku groaned annoyed and got off his lovers lap.
"Its not fun fucking just to create fucking warmth" he cursed as he stood up and stretched his back.
"then let me turn you on baby~"
(Y/N)'s said as he walked over behind baku, his hand slipping down the front of the shorter males open pants.
Baku let a small whimper escape his lips as his lover griped his hard dick. "W-What are you doing, F-Fucktard?" Baku asked not really being able to speak from the pleasure.
"shhhh~ just let me make you feel good~" (Y/N) said as his hand went deeper inside Bakus pants, his fingers lubed up from Baku's precum he slowly inserted a finger, thrusting it in and out slowly.
Baku's legs were trembling as he felt his hole being stretched, he was moaning and groaning, his face red and a bit of droll daring to leak.
(Y/N) growing more hungry for baku laid him down on their homemade bed and tore his lovers pants off, Baku surprised by the quick action couldn't help but scream in pleasure when he felt a tongue entering him.
He threw his head back and tugged on (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair. When (Y/N) felt that his lover had been streched enough, he pulled away and smiled licking his lips before opening his own pants.
(Y/N) pulled out his hard cock as he smiled lustful at Baku.
"Ugh! just put it in me, retard!" Baku yelled, the wait being too long and (Y/N) did as told and slowly slid the head in.
Baku already being streched pushed himself further down on his lovers cock as he screamed in pleasure as his lover started to ram his ass like there were no tommorow.
Baku wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s neck pulling him close as they started giving each other hickies.
(Y/N) was nearing his end and so were Baku, 5 minutes later, (Y/N) went balls deep in Baku and released inside him. The smaller male screamed as he realesed too, his semen going everywhere.
(Y/N) panted and pulled out, laying beside his lover.
"you warm now?" (Y/N) asked with a cheeky smirk.
Baku looked at him and gave him a soft slap
"Shut the fuck up, fuckhead" he said, snuggling into his boyfriend's chest and failing asleep.