seme Rodrick X Uke male reader priest part 2

Rodrick's POV

As soon as I looked over at the door I saw that cute priest from my school, he had a bibel close to his chest as his eyes slowly moved up to meet mine.
He cleared his throat and swallowed heavily,
"Hallo Rodrick, umm I have been sent here by the church to enlighten you on the word of God"
He said with a stammered voice as his eyes met the floor.

"Oh! Amazing, I'm so happy the priest called and asked if we wanted some teaching"
My mom seemed very excited, we're avid visitors in the church and I'm forced to go there every Sunday, but hey, good thing is then I have a reason to stare at (Y/N) haha.

This was my chance, if I'm lucky I might be able to get in bed with him, heh I really fucking hope so, just being able to see that big ass bounce on me would make my year!
Each time mom looked away and I locked eyes with (Y/N), licked my lips and looked him up and down, he would try his best not to blush but failing.

"Okay well you boys go upstairs and read, I'll go on a small shopping trip, text me if you need anything"
My mom said with a big smile, I love my mom but God damn she was naive,
yeah sure mom, put two horny teenagers in a hot room with no one else in the house!
Yeah mom we'll just read the bibel, not at all have rough sex so the whole house shakes...
(Y/N) and I walked up to my room in silence, as we sat down on the bed I looked out the window and my mom was pulling out of the driveway.
I looked over at (Y/N) with a smirk.
I don't know why but suddenly this big wave of confidence washed over me as I laid a hand on clothes thigh, the material of his black pants were thigh and seemed warm.

"I know you didn't come here to talk about god~"
I said, leaning a bit closer to his neck.
He turned his head and kissed my lips,
I of course kissed back and grabbed his hips.
I laid him down on the bed and waisted no time opening his collar and upbottning his shirt, he was very excited so he almost ripped my pants off as he laid under me, naked.
I sat up, grabbing a condom from my drawer and slowly sliding it on, he looked at me with a scared expression,
"Is this going to hurt?" He asked as I laid over him, putting my tip at his entrance.
"Yeah for a while but it will pass" i said kissing him before pushing in.

Y/N's POV

Holy mother of Jesus it hurt, it hurt really really bad. A single tear ran down as my nails dug into his back creating marks and piecing his skin.
He started moving and that just hurt even more, I had started to cry, Rodrick looked at me with a scared look.
"Want me to stop?" He asked, I shook my head and told him to start again and he did, but he was being very gentle, it started to feel good the more he thrusted.
Not long after that came Rodrick and helped me rub mine out. We laid and cuddled for a bit as I drawer circles on his arm.
I was a sinner but I didn't care anymore, all i cared about was my Rodrick❤

Sorry it took so long for me to update haha