emmett cullen x male reader

(Y/N) had been tasked with showing the new girl around the school. Her name was Bella Swan, she was nice but pretty weird and reserved, but (y/n) didn't think much of it and just continued to strike up conversations.
At lunch the pair sat together with a few other of their shared friends.
They were talking about their classes and shit like that when Bella's eyes caught the Cullens walking in.
Of course her glance was on Edward while (y/n) stared into his lunch.

"I suddenly lost all my appetite" (y/n) exclaimed rather loudly while pushing the thray away.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked innocently as Jessica giggled.

"You see Bella, that big guy right there, with his arm around the blond girl?" She pointed to Emmett with her fork as Bella looked to the giant who was pulling a chair out for the blond woman.

"That's our dear (y/n)'s ex boyfriend"

Bella seemed surprised as she looked to (y/n) who had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yep, we dated for 2 years till the blond bimbo strutted in and suddenly he wasn't gay anymore" he gritted his teeth and studied the room.

"So really bad blood between you?" Bella asked.

"Really bad"

As soon as (y/n) had muttered those last words the bells rang and everyone got up to go fetch their shit and get to class.

The halls were packed, the last lesson had just ended and people were talking to friends and getting ready to leave.
(Y/N) opened his locker only for a small piece of paper to fall out.

"Meet me after school at the football locker rooms.
-Emmett"

(Y/n) bit his bottom lip, he was just gonna go and get it over with. He stuffed the piece of paper in his pocket and grabbed his bag, heading for the abandoned football locker rooms behind the school.

(Y/n) took a deep breath before walking into the boys locker room, closing the door behind him. He walked down the isle and spotted Emmett, leaned against a locker, looking at the ground.

"What do you want?" (Y/n) asked, crossing his arms.

"I.. I wanted to talk to you... about us"

"About us? What about it? You left me for Goldie locks. End of story"

"You don't understand.. I didn't wanna leave you.. its complicated"

"Is it!? Well enlighten me!"

"I can't!"

"Why not?! What are you afraid of?!"

"I can't fucking explain it! Okay!? It was like... like I wasn't myself when I left you"

"Bullsh-"

(Y/n) didn't get to finished his sentence before Emmett smashed his lips on to his.
(Y/n) returned the kiss as they made out, Emmett opening (y/n)'s shirt and throwing his bag to the other side of the locker room.
Emmett started kissing his neck as (y/n) started stripping and opening Emmetts pants.
He would be lying if he said he hadn't missed their sex life.
Emmett lifted him up, laying him down on one of the benches. Emmett broke the kiss, taking off his shirt.

"I've missed this so fucking much" Emmett said as he duck back down to take (y/n)'s pants off.

"I haven't had sex in a year"

When those words left Emmett's mouth, (y/n) froze and looked up at the large man on top of him with a puzzling look.

"You see when I'm with Rosalie I.... I can't get it up.. we've tried with viegra but i don't know, it doesn't work on me.. I try to imagine that I'm doing you when me and her are intimate but i don't know.. everytime I open my eyes to see her underneath me and not you.. I just go limp again"

(Y/n) reached up to touch Emmett's cheek as the bigger man leaned into his touch.

"I can't leave her, but we can do this one last time.. but this shit stays between us. Okay?"

"Promise"