Uke! Patrick Hockstetter x seme! Male reader! Smut!

Guys I have also made an instagram with images and oneshots go follow the_hockstetter_family.
So guys if you don't know who this Crazy hottie is, his the crazy dude from the new IT movie, his one of the most crazy of all the people in the Bowers gang, he have a weird delusion that his the only real person, his also very perverted and closet gay... that's all you need to know and don't worry I will have the requests out, but I wanna write them when I feel like it because that's the time when I do the best job.. sry enjoy!

Patrick's POV
I had finished jerking off in the bathroom stall, I have had many sexual tension this past time, feeling the urge to jerk off all the time. It's seriously annoying I mean.. I'm 15 I'm a teenager, every teenage guy jerks off a lot but.... this is different... it most be that new guy. Every girl flocks him.. he might be the only other.. real mortal... another real mortal... like me..? There he is I can't stop steering, his one of my secret friends.. Henry and the others don't know about our friendship and I plan to keep it like that.. me and (Y/N) are just fuck friends... I think. When all the girls had left (Y/N)'s side, he motioned me to meet him outside. I waited till he had left before walking the same way as him. When I was outside I got a text from him.
(Y/N): come to the junkyard now.
I did as he asked and took my bike to the junkyard, when I arrived I saw (Y/N) leaning against the little house in the middle of the junkyard. "Hey.." I said standing in front of him with my hands in my pockets. He walked behind me and put his hands on my hips, rubbing each side lovingly while kissing my neck and shoulder. He was my escape, for once I could feel some pleasure from others than myself. I had taken so many anti depressions that day so I wasn't in my right mind set. (Y/N) slowly slide one hand down my pants and one up my shirt while still kissing my back from behind. I had my eyes closed, moaning and biting my lip. We never really looked at each other or kissed when we had sex... it would just become awkward. I could feel him grinding his crouch up and down my ass. He started pinching my nipple, and rubbing my clothed member trough my boxers. I moaned loudly when he kissed my sweet spot, the spot he knew very well where was. I could feel him open my pants, he slid my pants down past my ass and inserting his hard cock slowly. He bend me over a broke down car the trusted slow and hard, I was moaning like nothing before. This went on for about 10 minutes before we came and I collapsed to the ground, a panting and moaning mess. (Y/N) was closing his pants before he kneeled down and.... kissed me?!! He was kissing me and of course I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you" (Y/N) told me... I didn't know what else to say than.....
"I love you too"

Ahhhhhh I have been obsessed with this fucker for weeks!! Why do I always fall for the craziest fuckers of them all?! Jesus I don't know but hey hope you liked it! Ps THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K FUCKING READERS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I'm thinking of doing something to celebrate maybe a Q&A or just some plain facts about meh but idk yet
>3<