Seme jumin X uke male reader 2! Smut!

So this is a part two to another story, you don't have to read the other one for this one to make sense but feel free to.
(Y/N) POV
Jumin kissed my neck, it felt so good to be back in bed with my man. I sat him down on the bed and got on my knees, slowly unbuckling his belt pulling down his pants. I took out his huge dick and slowly put it in my mouth. A loud moan came from Jumin when I started sucking hard on his cock, his legs were shaking and he was pressing my head down on his member. It felt to good~ to have him back in my mouth. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth which was a sign that he was about to cum so I took him out of me mouth teasing him. He grabbed my arm and laid me down on the bed, kissing me roughly and inserting a finger inside my ass. I moaned out his name and grabbed the sheets, he started trusting his fingers faster while slowly inserting another finger. When he inserted the fourth finger, it was too much. I screamed in pleasure and came all over my chest. "Such a naughty boy you are~~~~" Jumin said licking his fingers before trusting into me with his huge cock, I screamed and moved my hips up and down on him in the rhythm of his trusts. We went on like that for 10 minutes before we came. Jumin collapsed on my chest and panted like a man that just ran 1000 miles. We shared a passionate kiss before drifting off to sleep.

Damn.... well you wanted a smut and you got a smut.
Buh bye!!