Thranquil X seme male reader lemon

(Thranduil's POV)

I ruled my kingdome with pride, with my son and loving husband by my side. I had always known that I was diffrent from other elves, but I first discovered how I was diffrent when a new elf came to my kingdom, he had been banished from his own and was sneaking job and shelter, I of course granted his wish and he became my personal servant. The man I would soon call king was more then my servant, he was my personal sex toy, whenever I needed a good, relaxing time, I would ring my little bell and he would come up and fuck me senseless. Of course since we're married now and he has taken over the power as king and I have retired to queen, we have sex evenever we want to, but lately, (Y/N) has been busy, he would come home late and go straight to bed, the lust inside me was growing stronger and stronger and everytime I tried to serduce him he would push me away and say that his too tired, I was getting frustrated. This night I had ordered (Y/N) to come home early because I had a surprise for him, he did so, when he opened the door to our bedroom I was sitting on the bed, leafs covering my crouch and my long bling hair covering my nipples, I looked over, smirking greatly as (Y/N) licked his lips like a hungry animal. (Y/N) started to make his way towards me as I laid down on the bed, (Y/N) getting on top of me, he started stripping off his robes leaving Him in only his undergarments. I bit my lip, the leafs already fallen off my crouch as my erect dick stood tall, and his did too~ after making out a bit, it was time, I couldn't wait to feel him inside me, I moved my hands and grabbed the sheets besides my head as (Y/N) grabbed some tree Oil and lubed up my hole and his cock, he slowly started to slide in, I bit my lip harder, tighting my grip around the sheets so my knuckled turned white, it did hurt a lot, but only because i haven't been streached in months. (Y/N) left no time in ramming my behind at an inhumane speed, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as drool leaked down the side of my mouth, I most have looked so silly but it felt so damn good. He rammed me till my legs felt numb and I had already cume 3 times, all of the fun then came to an end when (Y/N) released his seeds inside of me, making me moan his name. He pulled Out, laying down besides me as we shared a loving kiss before taking asleep.

Hope you like it💓💓