part 2, another seme Jonathan X uke male reader

(Y/N)'s POV
Today was Wills funeral...
I had gone back to the house, me and Jonathan had made up, his dad had come over to check on his mom when I had left.
His a real douce, he doesn't approve of me and Jonathan's relationship.
He said "real love is between a man and a woman not a man and a man" we couldn't care less, he was just another asshole in this city of assholes.
I stood at the door amused by Jonathan's failed attempts at trying his tie, I walked over to the mirror just as he had thrown the tie on the ground.
I picked it up and made him face me as I started to do his tie around his neck.
The whole time Jonathan was just looking at me with dreamy eyes.
I finished and took a step back admiring my work, he smiled for once..
I don't recall the last time I saw him smile like that, I leaned forward and put my lips on his in a gentle and loving kiss.
I loved Jonathan more then anything, and us fighting once in a while was no bad thing but just proved that we actually loved each other and had a healthy relationship.
Jonathan makes me happy and I make him happy and that's all that matters. I held him in my arms through the whole funerul as we were sat besides each other.
After that the girl Nansy came up to us.
"Sorry Nansy... I can't go with you.." Jonathan said looking at the ground as if embarrassed.
I slowly walked over to them and put a hand on John's shoulder.
" he can come with you... I trust him enough to let him do that... but that doesn't mean that I trust you, you keep your hands to yourself or you will never see them again, missy" I said In the scariest tone I had. She just nooded quickly as Jonathan kissed my cheek
"Now don't go stay out too late!" I called after him as he gave me a thum up and ran after Nansy. I still hated her... but I love Jonathan and knew he would never do anything to hurt me.